+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I never really was on your side

Champion

Default I never really was on your side

This happens quite often lately - the game puts me in the Defiant-Raid but I don't get the mercenary buff - so I see green players only, my single target heals can't affect players in the Defiant-Raid and my ae-heals only affect them. Defiants can tab-target & kill me (so can I, but I prefer healing)

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/...-22_092753.jpg
    note that my (Keanan) fellow raid members are all defiants ^^ (and 21 guardians vs 19 defiants XD )

Whenever this happens I'm literally useless - I can't help those whom I supposed to help (they kill me ) and I can't heal my real faction either. I get virtually no xp/prestige/valor but at least notoriety.

At least I know being neutral sucks - all of the others appear friendly, but half of them want to hurt you and the other half doesn't care about you at all.

Zapp: "I hate these filthy neutrals Kif! With enemies you know where they stand but with neutrals? Who knows! It sickens me."
    Last edited by Oktabi; 02-22-2012 at 08:37 AM.

Sometimes the opposite happens to me too...which is great being a warrior . literally nothing i can do but leave and eat the deserter debuff.
    Infy <Transience> of Threesprings
    I PVP with 1 button.
    Potato.

Rift Disciple

One library match I had I was on the defiant team (I am a defiant), however everything was green to me and I was only able to attack other defiants. I also got the win for my daily when the guardians won.
    Tankalron :: Fires of Heaven :: Deepwood (US) Defiant

I would macro an all caps /shout button that says 'RED HERRING RED HERRING' and go around messing with people the whole game.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Soulwalker

I believe the temporary fix for this is to use the "I'm Stuck" button on the support tab...

Yeah it happened to a few people on my WF about four days ago.
    I suspect what's happening is the player is supposed to be on the other team but the game switches them too late and fails to apply the mercenary buff.
    As a result they're marked for the other team (if yu look at the scoreboard you'lls ee it), but they respawn on your side.

leader gets to mark ya too, cus we can't promote you to assist
    i did that to someone in library was kinda fun (kill our merc he's marked #1 muhaha)

Plane Touched

Seems like just another 'benifit' from this awesome mercenary system that has been forced on us... I'm starting to wonder if Trion cares at all anymore about us pvp players.

jca
    Rift Chaser

Occassionally, when merc'd in Library, I die from fall damage if I jump down.

+ Reply to Thread