+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Bleeds - Video 10 - 1.7 Pyro/Dom PVP

Default Bleeds - Video 10 - 1.7 Pyro/Dom PVP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JSsoNm3yS4

Probably the last one I'll be doing for awhile. Was running 4pc Pyro HK crystal in some of these.

Thought I got some pretty good footage for this one though, so enjoy!

Rift Master

Don't take this entirely the wrong way, but I think it might be time for a new spec or calling. Vids are starting to really blend together. Not saying I don't appreciate the effort; your editing and quality of opponents are pretty much unrivaled.

Still...

if you dont like the vids dont watch, People play the spec that works well in pvp and the most fun for them, ppl should really appreciate anyone who puts the time to make a video because its A LOT OF WORK!
    Pvp tournament 5v5 Pts Alpha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4lT..._order&list=UL
    Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    SwordPlay aka ReapingGlory #1 Mage
    Phalooz aka Cromagis #1 Warrior
    Come and take the titles!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeds View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JSsoNm3yS4

Probably the last one I'll be doing for awhile. Was running 4pc Pyro HK crystal in some of these.

Thought I got some pretty good footage for this one though, so enjoy!

Love the editing man, i can see how much effort you put into syncing the effects with the sound. well done!

Vampyre

Haven't said it before but since you seem to be attracting haters lately I will say you are probably one of the best mages Ive seen and your vids are always worth the watch man. Haters gonna hate, I lol every time someone tells you to play something else, I mean really? Bleeds to me is like the father of pyro/dom, he was trying to tell people for ages, patch after patch it was good and most trolled him. Keep on keeping on mate, I look forward to your future vids.
    Myrmidon Xillean Tormeng, Lord of War
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 900 | Score: 11120 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Xillean R90, Phantasmal R72, Eylisa R68, Kattie R74

That Whitefall last night was one of the funnest WFs I have played in a long time. I really enjoyed having you in a WF, Bleeds, even if you are slaughtering people left and right. I'll keep working on my game and I hope to see you around some more.

Everyone gets haters id just ignore them and not even warrant them a response.

I gurantee you if i ever made a vid it would get voted down before most people even watched it.

General of Telara

I liked the Pyro/Dom vs. Pyro/Dom footage ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiahcp View Post
    That Whitefall last night was one of the funnest WFs I have played in a long time. I really enjoyed having you in a WF, Bleeds, even if you are slaughtering people left and right. I'll keep working on my game and I hope to see you around some more.
    Dude thanks for two of the best mage vs mage warfront clips I've ever recorded :P

Seriously, both very well played - you're a worthy opponent my friend.

Awsome vid as always. Nevermind the editing which is always topnotch, the game play is fun to watch. Your awareness, control, postioning, priorities, etc. All a notch above. Thanks for sharing. A lot of people play this spec, but watching you play the spec is a whole nother animal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

Rift Disciple

You are really talented with the spec.. but i wish you would include more fights you end up dieing from. If it's a 4 on 1 and you die we never get to see it and those are some of the most interesting ussually and require the most on the spot thinking and reactions. I've killed you a few times and /yell told you to include that one in the next video.. still waiting to see one cause those were damn good fights.. even if you did die near the end you took out 3 people before that. Seeing you nuke a guy with a cinder and instant fireball while the other runs around with shackle and ghosts on em is ok.. but after 10 videos it seems the only thing improving is your editing skills.

Not hating, you are really good with the spec, i play it a lot too.
    Last edited by Plutoniummmmmm; 02-21-2012 at 12:51 PM.
    Griefing - This refers to players who do not play the game as it was intended, but instead seek to harass other players as their main focal point. This includes stalking or attempting to kill another player's character that has no means of recourse within the game. To "grief" simply means that you are trying to negatively impact the game play experience of another player. A player on the opposite faction cannot be griefed. It is perfectly acceptable to take actions in order to get a player of the opposite faction killed using whatever means possible.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Plutoniummmmmm View Post
    You are really talented with the spec.. but i wish you would include more fights you end up dieing from. If it's a 4 on 1 and you die we never get to see it and those are some of the most interesting ussually and require the most on the spot thinking and reactions. I've killed you a few times and /yell told you to include that one in the next video.. still waiting to see one cause those were damn good fights.. even if you did die near the end you took out 3 people before that. Seeing you nuke a guy with a cinder and instant fireball while the other runs around with shackle and ghosts on em is ok.. but after 10 videos it seems the only thing improving is your editing skills.

Feel free to make your own video...starring you.

Prophet of Telara

Always like watching your vids and listening to the music.

but i wish you would include more fights you end up dieing from. If it's a 4 on 1 and you die we never get to see it and those are some of the most interesting ussually and require the most on the spot thinking and reactions. I've killed you a few times and /yell told you to include that one in the next video.. still waiting to see one cause those were damn good fights...
    Yeah, for the most part it's not that I get them and decide to use different clips instead, it's more likely that I wasn't recording for it. Recording for like, 2 straight days w/ Fraps fills up my hard drive, and it slows my computer down noticeable when I'm running it, so I'm not all that fond of the lag that it brings.

I agree though, I bet some of the most "impressive" fights from my end were fights I ultimately died from, but managed to make it take much much longer and took people out along the way, sorta like the last clip in my Video 7, where I died.

This confuses me, on this video there were 3 occasions that it was made quite clear he was going to die before he cuts the scene, once when he actually showed the you are dead box, what else would you like to see?

+1 as always Bleedz
    it is not enough these days to question authority, you gotta speak with it too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast