+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Violacea
  • 1 Post By Violacea

Thread: It's a B Movie (Assassin Video)

Default It's a B Movie (Assassin Video)

Decided to make another Assassin video. This is from the 1.6 era and a lot of it is actually when I was messing around with 51sin/15bd before I knew about the pvp soul removal anyway ;).

I tried to kill more blue bars this time in the video (people said I didn't do that enough last time? it's all the same really). One fight I have to use slip away and re-open an attack to hopefully win. I pull a few dirty punches like procing Deadly Dance off a trash mob then stealthing and Assassinating someone nearby. That's how I roll though. It's just what assassins do here, there isn't much I can do to make it look hard. Enjoy the vid

Remember 720p!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuhHrsyGw8w
    Last edited by Violacea; 02-20-2012 at 10:46 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

You didn't face but one R8 the entire video, and he was a backpeddling baddie. Way too many fresh 50's there, which makes the video uninteresting. I am not saying you are bad, just making an observation.

I wish I had FRAPS and maybe I would make a vid or two. Unfortunately the in-game recorder is irritating. You die once and it stops and then starts encoding. Trion, please make the recorder last 10 minutes regardless of dying, please.

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    I wish I had FRAPS and maybe I would make a vid or two. Unfortunately the in-game recorder is irritating. You die once and it stops and then starts encoding. Trion, please make the recorder last 10 minutes regardless of dying, please.
    hypercam's free
    then you can show us how you leave objectives to chase a cleric half way across the map

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Sykk View Post
    hypercam's free
    then you can show us how you leave objectives to chase a cleric half way across the map
    LOL, who are you, brosky?

LOL, who are you, brosky?
    looks at avatar pic...brosky?

looks at signature links...who am i? clicking the link might ring a bell

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Sykk View Post
    looks at avatar pic...brosky?

looks at signature links...who am i? clicking the link might ring a bell
    Don't really recognize you. Maybe on a different shard?

And why you mad that I chase clerics? No one else seems to want to.

Don't really recognize you. Maybe on a different shard?

And why you mad that I chase clerics? No one else seems to want to.
    yeah prolly
    there's a Thiussatdeux def rogue on seastone that i'm thinking of
    i xfer a lot so i didn't think much of your sig shard

You didn't face but one R8 the entire video, and he was a backpeddling baddie. Way too many fresh 50's there, which makes the video uninteresting. I am not saying you are bad, just making an observation.
    I really am not sure how I can tell if everyones an r8 outside of weapon. But even if they put runes on their weapon with graphic effects I have to get too close to tell. I honestly only look at the HP pool and thats it. My real problem is, I do fare decently against r8's as well - it's just finding people alone. I don't play with friends, so when I see a pack of 3 r8's - it's pretty much forget it. Or try to gank one of them before I get tripple teamed. Seems everyone wants to run in a pack - video shows why But like you said, It can be a while till I find an r8 and then when I do...they are bad anyway It's really just odds though - I can only do so much with what I find roaming around solo as a top geared player. People are either going to be even geared with me or out-geared by me. Guess that shows how much it sucks to have a high rank sin lurking =D

I will probably try to make a 1.7 era/post 1.8 something. I have a few types of videos I still want to make. I have an odd <3 for the Sin ones though.

ps. Plus I moreso get inspired by music to make videos than to make videos and pick music All this silly dubstep over videos I have to come Left field with Brave Little Toaster horror music. I got a greeeeat song ready for a MM video when I make it
    Last edited by Violacea; 02-21-2012 at 09:05 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Christ STOP already - in 1.9 they will be removing stealth from the Sin spec.... Clearly OP.
    Priestatoot/Absolved/RyftJames!
    ~Twilight's Bastion~

+ Reply to Thread