+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Migoreng
  • 1 Post By Violacea
  • 1 Post By astrocanis

Thread: Thanks for the Whitefall Change!

Soulwalker

Default Thanks for the Whitefall Change!

I'd like to say thanks to Trion for implementing this long awaited change! Now if there was a Warrior Tank, Cleric Tank or RS Tank, they will all have a chance of picking up the flag instead of being discouraged. Being OP is having a clear advantage. Riftstalker was OP >FOR< Flag Carrying. No, your not less squisher so stop the QQ.

Dont listen to all the Rogue Noobs. The other classes cheer for you Trion ^^. I will definitely be running flags after this change.

Your fellow Rifter

Please implement an option to disable Mercenaries too. Some of us prefer faster queues, some of us prefer staying on one side. There are some defiants i prefer to kill then helping them!

-Slows down movement speed - sup rogues
    -Reduces healing taken - sup clerics/chloros
    -increases damage taken - sup tanks.

Leave rest as is, disable guardian phase for RS flag carriers and just call it a day, even though I think it's fine and while maybe some of the people wanting to keep it are noobs, some of the people who want to keep it are good/aware players who know you can wreck a RS's world royally if you're on that sort of level.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Migoreng View Post
    I'd like to say thanks to Trion for implementing this long awaited change! Now if there was a Warrior Tank, Cleric Tank or RS Tank, they will all have a chance of picking up the flag instead of being discouraged. Being OP is having a clear advantage. Riftstalker was OP >FOR< Flag Carrying. No, your not less squisher so stop the QQ.

Dont listen to all the Rogue Noobs. The other classes cheer for you Trion ^^. I will definitely be running flags after this change.

Your fellow Rifter

Please implement an option to disable Mercenaries too. Some of us prefer faster queues, some of us prefer staying on one side. There are some defiants i prefer to kill then helping them!
    you don't represent the other classes
    i have no interest in playing this wf on my cleric now
    also, there are all ready threads about both these topics
    Last edited by Sykk; 02-20-2012 at 08:26 PM.

I have been playing as warrior who likes to carry the flags, I hope that all my leap and jump gap closer skills now force a drop of the flag/stone as well.

It is only fair.

Please keep Mercs as is, I enjoy the system.
    Last edited by Duvain; 02-20-2012 at 08:32 PM.

Maybe they can create bleachers in whitefall and we can watch it from way up high and see it like a mass of ants crawling through molasses shooting off fireworks.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Duvain View Post
    I have been playing as warrior who likes to carry the flags, I hope that all my leap and jump gap closer skills now force a drop of the flag/stone as well.

It is only fair.

Please keep Mercs as is, I enjoy the system.
    So you enjoy that I can't opt out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Migoreng View Post

Your fellow Rifter

What was stopping you running flags before?

Some of us prefer not to come up against queue syncing pre-mades. Thank you Trion for introducing the Merc system to help combat that. Please don't allow us to disable it due to whining. /cheer

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Quote Originally Posted by astrocanis View Post
    So you enjoy that I can't opt out of it?
    they enjoy my healer watching them die while i loot corpses & /wave @ my faction

I liked this weekend's Whitefall, too. It promoted more actual PvP and less one-man-showmanship.

+ Reply to Thread