Closed Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Zaros
  • 1 Post By Meina
  • 1 Post By Cinnamontoast
  • 1 Post By Meina

Thread: Another Merc thread

Default Another Merc thread

Q1. Can we have an option to be a merc or not when joining WF's??

A1. Sure, but then we will have "you" the same person asking for this option coming back to these forums and stating this as your next QQ topic.

"why are WF ques so long if Trion doesn't do something about this I'm unsubbing"

"why do I run into so many premades in WF's and lose to them all the time. Trion do something about sync ques its ruining WF's for EVERYONE (meaning ME).
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    if i can't be happy no one can be happy!!!!!!!1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Gualtiero View Post
    It takes to long to clear trash and the boss is too hard! Nerf the whole raid!
    The dude playing that warrior is better than me! Nerf his whole class!
    The OP types the truth! Nerf his keyboard!
    Ladyfae Def Cleric R40 Bidnis Def Warrior R19 Shortdawg Guard Rogue R7

I'm fine with an opt-out merc option as long as anyone who isn't a merc is placed dead last in the queue.
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by TheBidnis View Post

A1. Sure, but then we will have "you" the same person asking for this option coming back to these forums and stating this as your next QQ topic.

"why are WF ques so long if Trion doesn't do something about this I'm unsubbing"

"why do I run into so many premades in WF's and lose to them all the time. Trion do something about sync ques its ruining WF's for EVERYONE (meaning ME).
    Did you even try to read the other threads on this subject?

If you had you would have noticed that...

A) The system we proposed shouldn't have a huge impact on queue times.

B) The system we proposed would have borked premades just as much as the merc system does now.

Request closure since people are magically appearing to voice their complaint about mercenaries for the 10000000000th ****ing time.

Stop spamming these threads.
    You know what?
    Last edited by Aguni; 02-20-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meina View Post
    Did you even try to read the other threads on this subject?
    not enough hours in a day, mate

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by TheBidnis View Post

I never once complained about the long wait times.. mostly because the longest I had to wait in the last months was maybe 5 minutes max. It was not that long.. most wait times were around 2 minutes..not that long to wait for a wf. Now it is almost instant as long as I don't care what side I play on , unfortunately, I do care about what side I play on.

And if we get out opt out option, you won't see the wait times increase that much mostly because the players are not spread out on so many shards. Fewer shards with a better balance of battlegroups has made the big difference.

So why not have an opt out option so that we all can continue to play and have fun.. not just you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    not enough hours in a day, mate
    Okay, I'll give you that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    I'm fine with an opt-out merc option as long as anyone who isn't a merc is placed dead last in the queue.
    I'll bite, why?
    Even free cost too much now

Hi everyone,

We already have several ongoing discussions about this topic. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the main discussion threads here:

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ueue-merc.html

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ad-forced.html

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in one of the threads linked above so we can keep the discussions about this topic a little better consolidated.

As a friendly reminder, we do recommend using the forum search function (searching in thread titles works best) and checking through the last couple pages to see if there is already an existing thread about a topic you'd like to discuss. When topic discussions are consolidated, it not only makes it easier to use the search function, but it also aids the Rift Community and Development Teams when reading the forums and gathering feedback from your posts, ideas, and concerns.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread