+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for a slight adjustment to heal debuffs

Rift Chaser

Default Suggestion for a slight adjustment to heal debuffs

Lingering wounds - It requires a similar investment into Champ as Fellblades does into NB (17 to 16), except it cant be purged from the warrior, and it cant be cleansed once applied. Rogue heal debuffs are susceptible to both.

Easy solution - Seperate the heal debuff and heal leech components of fell blades once applied, reduce the length to 10 seconds for both(maybe?), and make the heal debuff un-cleansable.

Not going to comment on Vampiric, as the Lingering wounds comparison doesn't apply due to MM's Range.

Thoughts?

Better idea, Give lingering wounds a siphon just like fell/vamp.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Soulwalker

Rogues get 3 shifts for 18 points, Warriors need 28 for one. Move Riftwalk down a bit. And add -0.5 GCD to that tree somewhere in 2nd tier. Easy solution!

Quote Originally Posted by Robes View Post
    Better idea, Give lingering wounds a siphon just like fell/vamp.
    and make it a self buff and able to be cleansed, purged

ps this thread is stupid, both classes have positives and negatives for their heal debuff
    Last edited by Adnoz; 02-20-2012 at 12:31 AM.

(Gear)

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    and make it a self buff and able to be cleansed, purged

ps this thread is stupid, both classes have positives and negatives for their heal debuff
    I'm not QQing about lingering wounds - I think its necessary, and should be left alone. Smart healers are hard to kill, a team with 3-4 smart healers who know how to work together can be nearly impossible; I don't think it would be that big of a deal to make the heal debuff portion of fellblades un-cleansable. It would still be purgable from the rogue itself, and separating the debuff and leech (and keeping the leech cleansable) would keep it from being OP.

I'm asking for others opinions, maybe my view is biased, and I want to see what others think. If you don't agree, there's a polite way to put it.

You guys can apply it faster with your GCD. You also get all of your utility in your highest damage souls. No thanks.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Are chloro's still able to cleanse lingering?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Hartzekar View Post
    You guys can apply it faster with your GCD. You also get all of your utility in your highest damage souls. No thanks.
    Warriors have a higher base chance to apply (based on crit, not a flat 20%, so it also scales with gear), and are better at applying via AoE (Fell blades and Vampiric get a massively reduced chance to apply when used with AoE), so i think it evens out.
    Last edited by cygnarite; 02-20-2012 at 08:48 AM.

Telaran

So being an OP rogue is not easymode enough and you need it to be even MORE easymode? cool.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Millia View Post
    So being an OP rogue is not easymode enough and you need it to be even MORE easymode? cool.
    I'm sorry that your current favorite spec/lack of skill makes rogues hard to kill for you, but that shouldn't affect my gaming experience.

Quote Originally Posted by cygnarite View Post
    I'm sorry that your current favorite spec/lack of skill makes rogues hard to kill for you, but that shouldn't affect my gaming experience.
    Buff rogues, nerf warriors, clerics, and mages.

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Prophet of Telara

Of all classes calling for a change to lingering wounds its a rogue? lolololol
    Lingering wounds is fine, especially since baddie rogues can override it with their debuff.
    Last edited by Seether; 02-20-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Fik
    Rift Chaser

It should be curable I agree - this is the core reason why no one ever specs anything outside of LW. Another reason why we have so very few options for WArs in PVP. I don't even have a war or ever played one, but that's all I ever see is that damn debuff turn me pinata.

I would rather Trion nerf the bejesus out of the NS/RS one. No buff in the game should be like the heal syphon ones. They need to transfer the syphon into a skill to you do, not someting that is a layer on top.
    Last edited by Fik; 02-20-2012 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fik View Post
    It should be curable I agree - this is the core reason why no one ever specs anything outside of LW. Another reason why we have so very few options for WArs in PVP. I don't even have a war or ever played one, but that's all I ever see is that damn debuff turn me pinata.

I would rather Trion nerf the bejesus out of the NS/RS one. No buff in the game should be like the heal syphon ones. They need to transfer the syphon into a skill to you do, not someting that is a layer on top.
    Read patch note for 1.8 pts fool..

40% instead of 50% siphon.

Herp derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Fik View Post

Yep, it not being cleasable is the only reason wars use it.

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast