+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stuck as a dead mercenary after the warfront ends??

Soulwalker

Default Stuck as a dead mercenary after the warfront ends??

I'm defiant and was in a warfront as a mercenary, I died at the same moment it ended and got sent back to town as a dead mercenary. I can't use the defiant soul res guy and using stuck just sends me to the same guy. I'm waiting on a gm to hopefully help me but watching my prestige/favor potions go to waste kind of sucks... Anybody know how to fix this without needing a gm?

It also stuck me in that instance you get when you hit 50 when I tried to leave town and has taken my soul vitality from 100% to 60% for some unknown reason.

Soulwalker

Players can't res me and the guardian soul res guys won't either. Oh and my soul vitality is down to 20% since every time I try to enter or leave Meridian it sticks me in the Ceremony of Attunement and takes another 20%.

Rift Chaser

Hmm seems like that is a bit of a glitch mate.

Best to notify a GM, Trions customer service in game is normally quite good

However one or two other suggestions.....

1) Can you travel in soul form to someone who can rez you.......will take a little time granted

2) Try going off world getting fatigue and dying, best place to do that is the ocean, that might reset it for you, oh note you also get fatigue in soul form.......

3) See if you can enter any Instance, and exit to the nearest rezzer

4) Extreme suggestion...................transfer realm then transfer back, again that may reset
    Last edited by Gardy; 02-19-2012 at 04:21 AM.

Soulwalker

Thanks for the tips, a gm was able to fix me eventually it seems though. Still a nasty bug that I hope to never see again.

+ Reply to Thread