+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How To Improve PvP

Default How To Improve PvP

Dear Trion,

I was thinking that the next big step for Trion to take in the PvP arena is to make a standalone PvP version of the game. Make it buy once and F2P. This will bring a surge of new players with potential monthly subscribers. If this happens you will see the game thrive.

You do not want to shorten your player base as new games that offer potentially more desirable pvp gets released. Cut out everything pve related including the pve PA so that these players are slightly disadvantage from veterans subscribers. Trust me this is the next best move.

At that time you can actually introduce a true ladder system so that players can climb the ranks or fall in ranks based on wins/losses. This will keep the scrubs at a low rank and remove afkers from higher ranks. You can introduce some sort of feature to allow full game recordings and really produce an enormous amount of generated publicity through replay sites. Think about it. I think it is a great move

Also please get rid of red vs blue. Just the colors. Change them so that players don't get fustrated when they are forced to do merc. It is a psychological issue. Trust me. This will help alleviate the problem. Rotate color rotate starting zone for each side... are options too.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 02-18-2012 at 01:48 AM.

Rift Disciple

What about bears?
    BEARS WITH LAZORZ!
    THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
    Last edited by HUGEBUGOMGHELP; 02-18-2012 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HUGEBUGOMGHELP View Post
    What about bears?
    BEARS WITH LAZORZ!
    THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
    Pie throwing clowns.
    oh oh oh
    Pie throwing clowns from outer space.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"

+ Reply to Thread