+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Will trion ever fix pvp healing?

Plane Touched

Default Will trion ever fix pvp healing?

As every single pvp match win is determined on if you have more healers than the other team...possibly Trion might start to think why that is. Are they ever going to fix raid level healing in pvp matches?

Healing is currently balanced around the assumption you have purges and healing debuffs.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowprison View Post
    bads will be bads...

Quote Originally Posted by Enntense View Post
    As every single pvp match win is determined on if you have more healers than the other team...possibly Trion might start to think why that is. Are they ever going to fix raid level healing in pvp matches?
    Healers- having an impact on the outcome of a WF?? Say it isn't so.. healers?? I demand they be relegated to being insignificant and irrelevant -free kills that just stand there for 3 seconds and then make a cool death sigh. Next you'll be telling me Rogues are decent at PvP.
    Last edited by Ming; 02-17-2012 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    Healers- having an impact on the outcome of a WF?? Say it isn't so.. healers?? I demand they insignificant and irrelevant. Next you'll be telling me Rogues are decent at PvP.
    You picked possibly the worst name you could for anyone who is... lets just say informed about other MMOs.

It needs buffed actually.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Ascendant

Had a WS match today...starts out and after a couple of minutes some guy informs us that the match is already lost because the other team has three healers and nobody was marking them.

We won. Go figure.

Healing seems fine to me. It should take 2-3 or more people to kill a good healer. The only thing I can see needing fixing in regards to healers is Chloro.

Quote Originally Posted by Enntense View Post
    http://imageshack.us/f/836/healingdontmatter.jpg/

incase you cant see...
    they have the top 3 healers, I am the top healer for our side. I had a chloro/lock on my side as well. but we were INSANELY out healed, and shut them out.

and here is one where I am the only healer for my side but we had INSANE DAMAGE DEALERS,

http://imageshack.us/f/528/onlytakesonehealer.jpg/

so what you are looking at about. the other team had more healers, but we had better killers, so we killed EVERYONE and ran around with ONE healer. half way into the game I forced one guy to go bard.

but yeah, I get to show both examples. but dont worry, it all depends on who has the most healers.....
    How much do you HATE BISHOPX?
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

Quote Originally Posted by enntense View Post
    as every single pvp match win is determined on if you have more healers than the other team...possibly trion might start to think why that is. Are they ever going to fix raid level healing in pvp matches?
    correction
    Quote Originally Posted by enntense View Post
    as every single pvp match win is determined on if you have more healers & rogues than the other team...possibly trion might start to think why that is. Are they ever going to fix raid level healing in pvp matches?

i said it week one and I will continue to post it....
    he who brings the BETTER GRARED, current FOTM dps..... will win the match.

Ive killed 22 people in a scenario with no healer when cabbalist were op (for f#&$&@ FIVE days )
    How much do you HATE BISHOPX?
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

Quote Originally Posted by Mogh View Post
    Healing seems fine to me. It should take 2-3 or more people to kill a good healer. The only thing I can see needing fixing in regards to healers is Chloro.
    Enlighten me - ive never had an answer to my satisfaction yet as to why it "should" take more than 1 dps to kill a healer - heals at the moment are trivialising dps roles - and given that heal specs can also pick up some dps - well thats just a recipe for the current imbalanced mess that pvp is

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowprison View Post
    I don't really understand your point.. there are two healers there and I've taken well under a quarter of my health in damage the whole match, if I was going to point fingers anywhere it would be at your dps :/.

Besides Elvok's a baddie, there's no way you shouldve let him roflstomp you like that
    Last edited by Hikos; 02-18-2012 at 08:43 AM.

I spend most of my matches clear casting without hassle. The problem isn't healing, the problem is your DPS can't focus down healers.
    Last edited by Trisian; 02-18-2012 at 08:48 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast