+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By irien

Thread: R1 gear

Default R1 gear

Stupid question Im sure but this is driving me crazy.

So I thought I would finally take my warrior to 50 but at lvl 45 he got max favor which I intend to spend. Is the favor quartermaster Zim in Sanctum supposed to have a r1 protectors set? Or at least a few pieces. At least according to every article and guide on the net he should. But he doesnt. He only have a sword/axe and a shield. And no other npc have it either. I just dont get it =/
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"

Telaran

no trion removed it in 1.7. and anyone stupid enough to buy it before they could also get the rank 4 gear is stuck with 100k wasted honor and worthless pvp items that you cant use to get the next tier.

thanks trion! you really know how to keep your players happy...

Quote Originally Posted by irien View Post
    no trion removed it in 1.7. and anyone stupid enough to buy it before they could also get the rank 4 gear is stuck with 100k wasted honor and worthless pvp items that you cant use to get the next tier.

40k, or 1 day of half assed grinding the bonus warfront on the weekend.

To the OP, in 1.7 they removed the rank 1/2 gear. Now you start with the rank 3/4 set (Can't remember what the set name is right now) and go from there.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Ascendant

There is no longer a rank limit on any of the armor. Talk to all the vendors, one of em should have the set you can buy.

Quote Originally Posted by irien View Post

So using Favor on future armor so that you wouldn't favor cap was stupid? Also you can get the Favor refunded, I did today on my 45 mage after a few days of tickets.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    So using Favor on future armor so that you wouldn't favor cap was stupid? Also you can get the Favor refunded, I did today on my 45 mage after a few days of tickets.
    I READ THIS AFTER I DESTROY IT!!!!! WHY, GOD, WHY!!!!

But, yeah it's basically a day of solid grinding to get. Especially since you already have PvP gear and don't have to do it in quest/dungeon garbage.

+ Reply to Thread