+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bleeds - Video 9

Default Bleeds - Video 9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbCPKQceVgk

Latest video, hot off the press. All new footage since 1.7.

Enjoy!

Telaran

About all you can say about really!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6UAYGxiRwU
    Xereus

Rift Disciple

awful. /10chars

Ascendant

Almost every kill occurred with split personality up so what does that tell ya?

Default = /

If you want some editing done for your videos. I don't mind helping out. That wasn't the only thing wrong though.
    Unthinkable
    World's Greatest Dwarf
    <dwarves with hats>

I don't think Bleeds is vain. I think he's damn good at playing his class and sticking to it no matter what nerfs come his way. His videos prove that you can be successful no matter what Trion throws your way. People saying Mages suck are blatantly wrong (as proved in Bleed's videos) or that Mages are OP (proved at least in the sense that they're OP in the hands of a skilled player versus an idiot).

Certain classes will always be OP in the eyes of person not so skilled. Rogues are OP (Am0n), Mages (Bleeds, Medusa), Warriors (Kaspurtz, Moomoohaha), and Clerics (Eughene).

It all really comes down to learn to play. These folks have.
    "A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five".--Groucho Marx
    "I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate America. They couldn't educate America if they started at 6:30."--Groucho Marx

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Cathbadb View Post
    I don't think Bleeds is vain. I think he's damn good at playing his class and sticking to it no matter what nerfs come his way. His videos prove that you can be successful no matter what Trion throws your way. People saying Mages suck are blatantly wrong (as proved in Bleed's videos) or that Mages are OP (proved at least in the sense that they're OP in the hands of a skilled player versus an idiot).

Certain classes will always be OP in the eyes of person not so skilled. Rogues are OP (Am0n), Mages (Bleeds, Medusa), Warriors (Kaspurtz, Moomoohaha), and Clerics (Eughene).

First and foremost this isnt an insult to Bleedz nor his skill, as I would agree he is a pretty good mage; oh and also good taste in music ... Props to knowing bout Childish Gambino before his album dropped.

Anyway in regards to the video, maybe im wrong but it seems this just shows you can REALLY only succeed when u have a good healer behind you, or like was said earlier you are fighting dumb people. Maybe i missed it but you fought wars that didnt throw any silences, rogues that didnt either. And again the Codex match you had a good healer backin you which isnt a crime at all but without that healer actually healing you would have died 5 times over int eh few secs you showed.

I guess my point is mages are not at all OP, if anything we are very lackluster in the face of people that have a clue. The bad part is you can look all God-like when u fight people that are chasing butterflies, but when u meet somebody who is also good at that class/spec as a mage your not gonna have that easy of a time. I dont claim to be any type of pyro/dom master if anything i pretty much suck at it because i just have a distaste for it and try to at least play at it as little as possible.(even tho its the only viable dps spec we have really). But with all that said I would much enjoy a video against good people, i dare to say premade vs premade( does those still exist?)

Again yo this isnt to say you are bad or anything but I somewhat think it gives baby mages false hope and furthermore skews the truth a little bit while still hangin on the lines "Mages are OP in the hands of a good player". Im moreso interested in the following lines "Mages are OP in the hand of a good player, when he is up against who?" More power to you tho for showing off the sexy mageness

so many negative replies why??? I tell you cause you guyz all died from a mage of that spec or died by him, and came here to QQ.
    Pvp tournament 5v5 Pts Alpha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4lT..._order&list=UL
    Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    SwordPlay aka ReapingGlory #1 Mage
    Phalooz aka Cromagis #1 Warrior
    Come and take the titles!

Champion

Everyone's a critic.

My only criticism is the use of those inserted black screen flash effect thingies. Those detract from the fight/content and just makes me go durrrrrrr...

Quote Originally Posted by Queezy View Post

Anyway in regards to the video, maybe im wrong but it seems this just shows you can REALLY only succeed when u have a good healer behind you, or like was said earlier you are fighting dumb people. Maybe i missed it but you fought wars that didnt throw any silences, rogues that didnt either.
    I generally don't try to show clips where I'm getting pocket healed too much. Those first two clips in BG and Whitefall I had basically zip healing coming in, and they both were matched warfronts with P40's in my face (Dothraki in the 1st once, who silences me and does all the other warriorish stuff he's sposed to, Pyrial in the 2nd whitefall clip along with another decent to high ranked mage, cleric, and rogue, where I manage to take down 3 out of the 4 of them with no outside help). Believe me I have piles of footage of me wasting herds of undergeared, not very good players, these aren't it - I try to pick clips where people are geared and are using their tools against me properly. There's another 1v1 with a pyro/dom where he does everything pretty much correctly, and I just barely come out on top due to a clutch reflect and LOS.

The bad part is you can look all God-like when u fight people that are chasing butterflies, but when u meet somebody who is also good at that class/spec as a mage your not gonna have that easy of a time... I would much enjoy a video against good people, i dare to say premade vs premade( does those still exist?)
    I mean, I kinda just disagree. These videos *are* stylized, so they're instructional or realistic videos the way Die Hard is an instructional or realistic cop video. I just figured people get that, and realize that premade or high ranked, close games (especially with healing in 1.7) don't always make for the best "action movie" type footage. But, if we're talking about the last Codex clip, that warfront had Dred and Vince in there among a bunch of other really good Guardian players, and we were losing pretty badly. Not exactly clips from a faceroll going my way, but I was still giving them a fight.

That being said, I've basically queued nothing but the premade queue in the deepstrike/seastone cluster since 1.7, and I think any of the other PVP'ers queueing premade lately can attest that I'm nearly always one of the most impactful players in any warfront they see me in. In fact, we played a bunch of nothing but premades last night that I was doing damn good in, and I managed to record a full premade BG that's a decent example: was up against Vampyrre, Skeezy, Tyaus, Lastbreath, and some others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKXcafuq4kk
    Last edited by Bleeds; 02-11-2012 at 11:00 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Cathbadb View Post

Pyrodom nerfs? if anything that combo has been buffed tremendously in 1.6 and abit in 1.7 (it was never reliant on AM tree). No offence to bleedz, he is a top player and very good at positioning himself, but there were no nerfs to be handled with.

@Work

Edit: Nice!
    Last edited by Am0n; 02-11-2012 at 01:31 PM.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Anyway in regards to the video, maybe im wrong but it seems this just shows you can REALLY only succeed when u have a good healer behind you, or like was said earlier you are fighting dumb people. Maybe i missed it but you fought wars that didnt throw any silences, rogues that didnt either. And again the Codex match you had a good healer backin you which isnt a crime at all but without that healer actually healing you would have died 5 times over int eh few secs you showed.
    well, i was one of the dumb people he blew up cus i didn't know he was there (i avoided him really well after that) but the thing is when he is there i don't think my team has ever won a match (unless he joined at the end)

so if the presence of one person makes that much of a difference i think he deserves a little better than these insults people are tossing based on highlights in a video

Lots of love in this thread, the comments on his video are just as nice

haters gonna hate
    it is not enough these days to question authority, you gotta speak with it too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast