Closed Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: Mercenaries kind of suck...

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by hypernovea View Post
    your wrong and your post is
    filled with hypocrisy, idiocy, made up numbers and lack of any sort of constructive posts
    lolololololol
    Last edited by Noctisx; 02-18-2012 at 10:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebb View Post
    In before... "This thread (aka forum) is being locked because it's filled with hypocrisy, idiocy, made up numbers and lack of any sort of constructive posts"

Quote Originally Posted by Noctisx View Post
    Point that is wrong.
    Starting to agree with Sykk here.

You haven't added much of anything to the discussion for the last 3 pages. Maybe it's time to call it a night?

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Meina View Post
    Starting to agree with Sykk here.

You haven't added much of anything to the discussion for the last 3 pages. Maybe it's time to call it a night?
    You mean there was even a discussion in this thread to begin with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebb View Post
    In before... "This thread (aka forum) is being locked because it's filled with hypocrisy, idiocy, made up numbers and lack of any sort of constructive posts"

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Noctisx View Post
    Someone like me? I don't remember saying how you "should" and "should not" play/enjoy the game but I do remember saying people shouldn't be a **** to get a point across like losing warfronts for people on purpose just because you don't agree with how the merc system is working.
    go ahead and check out all my posts, I've never said that I purposely try and lose a wf if i'm a merc. I always play to win, so maybe you should watch what you accuse others of. Just because I always play to win regardless of which side i'm on doesn't mean that I like not having a choice to be a merc or not. If I am going to lose a wf, I want it to be my side that loses.

Hi everyone,

We feel that this thread has degenerated into a non-constructive discussion, so we've closed it. Please remember to keep your comments respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you

Closed Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35