+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 51 Blade Dancer

Telaran

Default 51 Blade Dancer

So I really enjoy the 51 Blade dancer and have been doing some warfronts the last few days with him. I choose 51 BD 15 RS. Would it be better to do 15 in marksman instead of the healing I get from Rift Stalker if I stay 51p BD for warfronts AND world pvp? I was also wondering if for pvp warfronts and world if it is better to go down to 44 and do 16 in NB and the other 6 in say rift for the ap and phantom blow. I was also thinking of like a 15 marksman 16 night blade and the rest in BD but I hate having so few points in blade dancer. Was hoping to get a some people opion on it.
    The truth is something people say they want to hear, but truly do not want to hear it.

Unless you are fighting assassins or possibly shamans, i see no reason to use a 51 BD.

Wait until 1.7, and go 15 INF.
    BD might not be half bad.
    ~Quiescent

Telaran

Ya I understand. I think its just because I have allot of fun on mine. Ive done assassian, and night blade and tried em all out. But the two I have the most fun with at 50 is the blade dancer and the ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    Unless you are fighting assassins or possibly shamans, i see no reason to use a 51 BD.
    The truth is something people say they want to hear, but truly do not want to hear it.

Telaran

Ya I am excited about the changes specially the ranger ones for diffuse ( its so fun) and the 51p ability. I do love BD though and its just a fun soul to be high up in. The issue I have is with INF there is no healing at all, which is why I been doing 15 RS but recently though about 15MM for the armor pen+ 1.7 armor pen as well should add up together right? Or am I just totally wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Wait until 1.7, and go 15 INF.
    BD might not be half bad.

15 INF has a heal debuff, and it's just plain the best offspec for damage builds in PvP. You get, collectively, +26%, +10% crit damage, 10% armor penn, a full cleanse, a healing debuff, and a break free.
    ~Quiescent

+ Reply to Thread