+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 156
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Enough is enough .....

  1. #1
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    207

    Default Enough is enough .....

    That's it for me folks, a 5k+ one shot crit on over 1000 valor R5 gear. That's not PvP, I know I know .. im sure some of you idiots will say it's "skill" ... it's not.

    http://i39.tinypic.com/2938qv9.jpg

  2. #2
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by motral View Post
    That's it for me folks, a 5k+ one shot crit on over 1000 valor R5 gear. That's not PvP, I know I know .. im sure some of you idiots will say it's "skill" ... it's not.

    http://i39.tinypic.com/2938qv9.jpg
    ................................

    He hit you for 3948.
    1168 of that was over kill.

    Now I have been out of elementary for a while but lets see here

    3948
    -1168
    -------
    2780 is what actually hit you.


    Not seeing how this is 5k damage o.O
    And LOLOLOL Spyderpig that hoe!!!
    Last edited by Am0n; 01-03-2012 at 11:42 PM.
    "You lost me at Balance"

  3. #3
    Banned Swiftly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,066

    Default

    lol.... r5, and you have 1k valor? interesting.

  4. #4
    Banned Swiftly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    ................................

    He hit you for 3948.
    1168 of that was over kill.

    Now I have been out of elementary for a while but lets see here

    3948
    -1168
    -------
    2780 is what actually hit you.


    Not seeing how this is 5k damage o.O
    And LOLOLOL Spyderpig that hoe!!!
    Actually thats not how it calculates. At least for me when I look at it.

    The overkill dmg, isnt added into the total dmg you actually took.

  5. #5
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftly View Post
    Actually thats not how it calculates. At least for me when I look at it.

    The overkill dmg, isnt added into the total dmg you actually took.
    It's been argued a bajillion times lol. It is, it is saying he was hit for x amount and y was more than he had in his HP pool. Thus (y overkill)

    At least I am 99% positive that is how it works.

    If I am wrong I am in Guardian Phase and ready for the flame inc =P
    "You lost me at Balance"

  6. #6
    Banned Swiftly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    It's been argued a bajillion times lol. It is, it is saying he was hit for x amount and y was more than he had in his HP pool. Thus (y overkill)

    At least I am 99% positive that is how it works.

    If I am wrong I am in Guardian Phase and ready for the flame inc =P
    Idk, im not saying im 100% correct, just from my experience when i check my log sometimes the numbers in my CL, and whats displayed on the scrolling text dont match up, alot of the times.

  7. #7
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftly View Post
    Idk, im not saying im 100% correct, just from my experience when i check my log sometimes the numbers in my CL, and whats displayed on the scrolling text dont match up, alot of the times.
    TRION IS BROKEN. Maybe Im not sure. I've had some weird instances as well, I know that is how it is intended though.
    "You lost me at Balance"

  8. #8
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    217

    Default

    You have less than 5k health? Dude, you need some better gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fade2Black View Post
    Just set my damn score to 5/6 at the beginning of every PVP match before hand and prevent the wasted time of you idiots rigging the outcomes to gain precious little 5/6 outcome. I am absolutely sick of this crap, if your just gonna rig the gameplay to achieve this 56 ******** everytime then just set it there at the beginning and then let me ****ing play.

  9. #9
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftly View Post
    lol.... r5, and you have 1k valor? interesting.
    Yes it's quite easy with 80 on the weapon 50 on my chest etc.

  10. #10
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by htoncic View Post
    You have less than 5k health? Dude, you need some better gear.
    I'm in FULL R4/R5 I have just about exactly 5K hp. I have every piece available to me at this level.

    It has to be 3800+ 1000 cause I was just barely down from full health when that hit.

  11. #11
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by motral View Post
    Yes it's quite easy with 80 on the weapon 50 on my chest etc.
    I am P8 with only 950 Valor =P. It is possible to have almost maxed Valor at P5 though, as long as you have rep, and wep augments.
    "You lost me at Balance"

  12. #12
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by motral View Post
    I'm in FULL R4/R5 I have just about exactly 5K hp. I have every piece available to me at this level.

    It has to be 3800+ 1000 cause I was just barely down from full health when that hit.
    You probably weren't paying attention to your HP as well as you thought you were. I am not saying that sometimes something weird never happens, but Overkill is how much of that hit didn't actually hit you because you were already at 0.
    "You lost me at Balance"

  13. #13
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    lol. You were hit for 3948. So you were at about 2700 health when he hit you, you died. 1168 was overkill(more damage done than the health you had remaining)


    So a mage in full R8 + consumables hit you for 3.9k with a skill that requires 110charge + 45sec cooldown.

    Nothing to see here
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

  14. #14
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    You get hit by the pyro 51 endline for 4k and want to quit. You have to be kidding me. You surely want to leave for other reasons than just that.

    With valor my MM finishers can hit pretty high for physical damage. And those are up every 5 cp though. That damage isn't too crazy :/
    Last edited by Violacea; 01-03-2012 at 11:57 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  15. #15
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKillian View Post
    lol. You were hit for 3948. So you were at about 2700 health when he hit you, you died. 1168 was overkill(more damage done than the health you had remaining)


    So a mage in full R8 + consumables hit you for 3.9k with a skill that requires 110charge + 45sec cooldown.

    Nothing to see here

    Let me guess, that's PvP "skill" right? 4-5K crit with 1000 valor on a 45 second CD???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts