+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Healers and Wpvp

Default Healers and Wpvp

The issue of who has the most healers in world pvp is just ridiculous. We have healers healing healers even if a team focuses corrrectly they are penalized for something they cannot control.

You need to implement an anti healer rift consumable right away. you need to buff lingering wounds. I shouldn't have to even try to tell a company how to fix this simple issue. theres more then a few ways to balance it.

Why do healers have a free immortality card? Why can't a warrior take down a healer 1v1 and die in the process?

Pvp is so out of control everybody is meta fotm player it seems like (sarcasticaly) 97% of the players are these type.

Trion it's pretty horrible and really reflects on you as a company poorly
    Last edited by Izualy; 01-03-2012 at 06:50 PM.

Making players spend their time and effort in pvp believing the allusion that they might win. getting their time wasting to no avail because of a balancing issue. With most of the player base being fotm meta players
    is boardline offensive on a personal level trion especially to non meta fotm lvl'ers.

10/10
    The rage was indeed entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    10/10
    The rage was indeed entertaining.
    ^ ^
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

I'm sick of being stunned/silenced and going down like harlot on dollar beer night by players who know how to take my healing a** out! Seems if players have a brain I am no longer viable!

Why does dps get a kill me card! Why is everything so HARD?!?!

I need to find someone to blame and yell at for this! Yep, that might work and allow me to sleep at night....

Banned

It's the same in the warfronts, he who has the most heals wins (to a point of course... though it would be funny to see a 10 healer black garden).

nothing to see hear. just another bad warrior QQing aobut somthing.
    Now known as Menthol of galena.
    my spec http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...uhcV.xxoAksqxk
    Wolfsbane =worst shard.

Quote Originally Posted by Izualy View Post
    Why can't a warrior take down a healer 1v1
    With the same level and gear, a healer should not be killed by just 1 single damage dealer (dd) ( especially to a Rift warrior )

Staying alive and heal other is their job. If 1 dd can take out 1 healer, no one would ever heal, but play dd instead.

But 2 dd should be able to kill 1 healer. No matter the targeted healer get healed by his or her friendly healers, the 2 dd still should create enough dmg to kill the healer. And i mean 2 good dd in this case.

The reason I say this because Rift healers are really tough and even godlike when there are 2, 3,... of them around the field. Making healers a bit weaker will force people to learn to protect their healers. There would be more people play support and tank spec to protect others.

Right now mostly i see is dd, and healer. No one really care to protect healers.

If the healer is good and stay alive and able to heal his or her team, the team win the warfront mostly, if not they lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    It's the same in the warfronts, he who has the most heals wins (to a point of course... though it would be funny to see a 10 healer black garden).
    show me 10 healers and ill show you a losing side.

Quote Originally Posted by Feid View Post
    nothing to see hear. just another bad warrior QQing aobut somthing.
    Nothing to see **HERE** just another fotm meta game ranged kiter coward...

mage was the only alt ive rolled and i rolled it in 1.5 when "gasp" rogues were op and i had to deal with them rofl stomping me

and my current spec is about tanking dmg and outlasting. (yes kiting. is such a dirty word. but it happens.)
    get over yourself
    Last edited by Feid; 01-04-2012 at 12:49 AM.
    Now known as Menthol of galena.
    my spec http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...uhcV.xxoAksqxk
    Wolfsbane =worst shard.

Quote Originally Posted by Feid View Post
    mage was the only alt ive rolled and i rolled it in 1.5 when "gasp" rogues were op and i had to deal with them rofl stomping me

and my current spec is about tanking dmg and outlasting. (yes kiting. is such a dirty word. but it happens.)
    get over yourself
    Get over me?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Izualy View Post
    some stupid s*** that nobody cares about...
    You can have your lingering boost and an anti-healing consumable around the same time my cleric gets an instant spammable "kill all warriors on the map instantly" skill.

Seriously, this type of feedback is pointless, and what you're asking for is akin to asking for infinite ammo golden gun rounds where everyone has a 1-shot and the winner is whoever has the lowest latency.

Go play in traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by Whizack View Post
    You can have your lingering boost and an anti-healing consumable around the same time my cleric gets an instant spammable "kill all warriors on the map instantly" skill.

Seriously, this type of feedback is pointless, and what you're asking for is akin to asking for infinite ammo golden gun rounds where everyone has a 1-shot and the winner is whoever has the lowest latency.

Go play in traffic.
    LOL an N64 Golden Eye reference.
    Bad Fur Day is still the #1 game of all time though. A close second is N64 Smash Brothers =D
    "You lost me at Balance"

Wow....this is izual/michaels right? Do yourself a favor and stop posting. You are making yourself look worse than your crying in game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast