+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Nemrud

Thread: I think you finally did it Trion

Default I think you finally did it Trion

Just came out of a 12 mage/cleric Defiant & 11 mage/cleric, 1 warrior (my pretty self) Guardian WF.

Freaking healorama, with occasional mage DPS.

You finally managed to get rid of melee & melee DPS once & for all it seems, way to go!

I'm sure it has nothing to do with customers you lost to that artificially inflated marketing balloon called SWTOR. Which has no feature better compared to Rift, but just a "better PvP" claim.
    Nemrud@Zaviel Imperium
    The dwarf your momma warned you about.

go die in a fire. you bring nothing to these forums but QQ about how weak warriors are when your garbage
    Now known as Menthol of galena.
    my spec http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...uhcV.xxoAksqxk
    Wolfsbane =worst shard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrud View Post
    Just came out of a 12 mage/cleric Defiant & 11 mage/cleric, 1 warrior (my pretty self) Guardian WF.

Freaking healorama, with occasional mage DPS.

You finally managed to get rid of melee & melee DPS once & for all it seems, way to go!

I'm sure it has nothing to do with customers you lost to that artificially inflated marketing balloon called SWTOR. Which has no feature better compared to Rift, but just a "better PvP" claim.
    And what do you suggest to do to fix the problem?
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Ascendant

Obvious SWTOR fanboi is obvious. Nice to see you stop caring.
    Last edited by June; 01-03-2012 at 01:12 PM.

Rift Disciple

So based off one match? I may have an occasional game that's unbalanced. Can't say 1-2 for every 30 matches or so is terrible. I pray for a healthy mix of classes in my WF's and I'm always happy to see some good warriors pop up. Who else is good enough to distract the squishies, stay alive, and put pressure on the team while I sit back and do my job heal/kill. Sure there are some terrible ones that go and get themselves killed in a matter of seconds and don't prioritize targets, but the one or two good ones are worth more than all the bad ones combined. They certainly aren't useless...

Ascendant

So 1.5 hits and rogues are FotM. And every is all like, "wah wah rogues are FotM way to go tired of FotM raeg."

And then 1.6 hits and despite rogues remaining entirely viable (the only nerfs they got were ones they could afford to take), all of a sudden it's all ike, "wah wah mages are FotM way to go tired of FotM raeg."

And now despite rogues remaining entirely viable (no recent nerfs at all) and mages remaining entirely viable (one warranted nerf to one soul), now it's all like, "wah wah clerics are FotM way to go tired of FotM raeg."

Really?

Protip: It's not FotM if unless one calling gets buffed to OP and everyone else gets nerfed.

A calling gets buffed and people want to try it out. Big deal. Give it a month or two to settle down.

Quote Originally Posted by Feid View Post
    go die in a fire. you bring nothing to these forums but QQ about how weak warriors are when your garbage
    srsly you ppl are just irratating your perfectly fine with pvp the same **** over and over again. and nothing but fotm meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Izualy View Post
    srsly you ppl are just irratating your perfectly fine with pvp the same **** over and over again. and nothing but fotm meta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robes View Post
    . .
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Mei

Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

lol WTB caps
    Last edited by Mei; 01-03-2012 at 08:01 PM.
    Fluent

Quote Originally Posted by Izualy View Post
    go look at his post history. or his first post in my thread about countering Scer
    Now known as Menthol of galena.
    my spec http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...uhcV.xxoAksqxk
    Wolfsbane =worst shard.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Robes View Post
    I suggest they un-nerf a number of things.

Bring back para/champ and vk's orginal mana drain capabilities.
    Bring back sabs original mechanics and dmg.
    bring back the healing potential before the 50%-ish nerf.
    Undo the recent rogue nerfs (ranger, MM, rs) post 1.5 (fan out, rapid fire, IQS etc.)
    Undo the nerf to archon dmg.
    Undo the recent SC nerf

Nerfing has done nothing but causes more QQ. Trion buffs something but forgets to un-nerf other things that would be useful now.

Example: Para/champ was doing a ton of dmg blah blah but instead of nerfing it they should have reverted the Healing decrease they did earlier in the game. The dmg and healing would have evened each other out. Para/champ or healers wouldn't last to long if two sabs could melt people like before. Each team would have some pretty decent buffs if archon could dmg like they use to ( because there would be a reason to use in PvP again). Mages and Healer wouldn't be a problem if a VK could cc and mana drain like it use to.

The point I'm trying to make is that most of the nerf were warranted for the time. But with the current gear and class/soul buffs etc in game now, a lot of the issues from past wouldn't be so "game breaking" in the present.

I know it sound crazy but if you think about how you would do back then if you had the skill, gear, and class/soul buffs you have now, most the things you QQ'd about then wouldn't be a problem.
    Last edited by InternetBorn; 01-03-2012 at 11:48 PM.

Ascendant

I remember this guy very well from the "SWTOR kills Rift" wars, seems like theres some left still.
    Last edited by June; 01-04-2012 at 04:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread