+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Giev platinum rewards in warfonts !!?

Default Giev platinum rewards in warfonts !!?

All i do is pvp ,and many are like me , and we should get platinum from warfronts.
    This system i saw in Swtor , there... in any warfont you get credits and i can say is the single thing that i like in that game ..

So Trion, give us platinum from warfonts.

50g - 75g per WF win imo. No coin for losses. But if you increase coin in WF's. Level 50 players when killed should also drop ~25g a piece as to not completely discourage overworld pvp'ing because WF's absolutely pay out and personal kills in Sillmoor don't. They would have to adjust the coin cost though on players in a way that it doesn't encourage 50's to farm 43 - 49 players because they give oddly high amounts of coin reward. Perhaps make it level cap only players that pay-out well. Or in that killing players below you begins to reduce the coin reward by 80%+
    Last edited by Violacea; 01-02-2012 at 11:05 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

I think that it's a great idea, but the fact that you manage to actually butcher the title of your thread, and the fact that you're the same guy who was ranting about void bolt two days ago makes me want to disagree for the hell of it.
    ~Quiescent

I wouldn't mind 20-40g per warfront completed.

Note how I said Completed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    50g - 75g per WF win imo. No coin for losses.
    Nah ..this is no right for losers to get nothing. many are new palayers and are not win every time so they need to balance the amount of plat of course ..

I say 2 plat for winners and 1 plat for losers ..is ok i think

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    Nah ..this is no right for losers to get nothing. many are new palayers and are not win every time so they need to balance the amount of plat of course ..

That's way to much platinum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    That's way to much platinum.
    On the other hand, you could just spare some of your OVER NINE THOUSAND PLAT and the rest of the game would be rich.
    ~Quiescent

I say Trion grows some balls and just give winners something and losers nothing. You already get the important stuff for losing - favor/prestige/faction - which is why people afk. You can "lose" and still move along the path of "winning" Something more frivolous like coin where the WF is far from the end all place you can be earning it, I think they really do need to give winners something the losers absolutely don't get. That is just me though, when I lose I can accept losing. I feel I'm already spoiled as a loser with how much reward a 'loser' gets. If were going to add coin, giving coin to losers is just another reason to throw your arms up and say oh well. If you lose, coin would be a great thing to know you completely missed out on for not winning. Losers shouldn't just get a % of every reward losers get. Just me though :/ I'm a 90's gamer kid. I notice now a day games rarely even have "lives". Game companies are so nice to people who lose these days
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I say Trion grows some balls and just give winners something and losers nothing.
    If Trion implement this and we will begin to get platinum to as reward in warfonts ( is very need) both teams need to get it. Losers are many in these games , we all lose sometimes ,and frustration can be a problem , devs always wana people to have a fun experience and get rewards ...

If Trion implement this and we will begin to get platinum to as reward in warfonts ( is very need) both teams need to get it. Losers are many in these games , we all lose sometimes ,and frustration can be a problem , devs always wana people to have a fun experience and get rewards ...
    Looking at it from a different point of view, if you add a guaranteed gold bonus from even losing warfronts, the number of bots in them will go through the roof, if it was just based on wins you would get a lot but you probably wouldn't get as many as you would if they knew they would get x amount of gold everytime.

I agree (yes even from the void bolt guy) that the 1.5 plat a day from the daily was good but wasn't enough and would like to see something from winning warfronts, even if it was just a small amount.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    I think that it's a great idea, but the fact that you manage to actually butcher the title of your thread, and the fact that you're the same guy who was ranting about void bolt two days ago makes me want to disagree for the hell of it.

Seriously, what would be the point in getting money from WF's?
    Most of the stuff you can buy for PvP is through favor anyway, and hell, getting money is easy as hell with Ember Isles out.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguni View Post
    Most of the stuff you can buy for PvP is through favor anyway, and hell, getting money is easy as hell with Ember Isles out.
    Believe it or not, PvPers also use Consumables.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    Believe it or not, PvPers also use Consumables.
    Read the quote above mine. -_-

Whats the point in pvpers NOT getting gold from warfronts?

Also, i wasn't aware that there were health/mana pots on favor vendors, or the +35/40 stat pots, or whatever that is you have to have to use bloodthirsty?
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Rift Disciple

I probably spend 15-20p a day on consumables...
    Last edited by xAerose; 01-02-2012 at 04:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast