Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Being a jerk in WF's.

Default Being a jerk in WF's.

I'll be the first to admit, if we're losing, I troll my own team. Hard. I figure, my team sucks, we're not gonna win, might as well have my own fun. And they ALWAYS ALWAYS nerd-rage. I feel like my team is always full of bad nerd-ragers.
    "You're bad bro. Being carried."
    "I'M BAD? I'M BAD? U HAVE LIKE 1K DMG DONE TO U OK. WAT R U DOING."
    "Uh, I don't know.. a 100k heals?"
    "OK WELL U STILL HAVE NO DMG DONE, U SUX."
    "And you're still being carried."
    You tell them that they're bad and being carried = nerd-rage soooooooooo haaaaaaaaaard.
    And then afterwards, I lol with my friends.

tl;dr do you troll your own faction for laughs

Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

I usually try and stop myself but end up doing it anyway.
    ~Quiescent

Rift Disciple

i don't consider it trolling, i consider it being real, and i do it whether we're losing or winning

Quote Originally Posted by Focusv5 View Post
    i don't consider it trolling, i consider it being real, and i do it whether we're losing or winning
    I think it's fine, as long as you actually have something to back it up with, lol.
    If I'm going 20-0 in a Codex where Defiants are winning 900-51, I deserve a break to annoy my team.
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Focusv5 View Post
    I'm with this guy, if only you could see the entire Warfront chat log in my SS's, I make my team so mad, 99% of the time.

parfaite rage
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    parfaite rage
    ^This guy was there for it. He was amused.
    Last edited by Parfaite; 01-02-2012 at 12:06 AM.

Your friendly hipster.

Telaran

I guess I usually ignore all of you guys. And its usually mediocre dpsers or healers who are in the middle of the scoreboard who whine, yeah whine...

None of the complains are really creative or funny, but go ahead encourage this, more people I dont need to relate to/ on my ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonick View Post
    I guess I usually ignore all of you guys. And its usually mediocre dpsers or healers who are in the middle of the scoreboard who whine, yeah whine...

None of the complains are really creative or funny, but go ahead encourage this, more people I dont need to relate to/ on my ignore list.
    Naw.
    Kota was top dmg done and top KBs, and I was top heals. We were allowed to troll them. There was a random who was 10k or so behind Kota in dmg and he got the second highest in my heals.
    But nobody really cares if you ignore them. They don't know.

Your friendly hipster.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonick View Post
    My whining is damn! hilarious.
    And you know it.

Edit: and creative
    Last edited by Zaros; 01-02-2012 at 12:09 AM.
    ~Quiescent

Love trolling in WF chat when we lose.
    And adore it, when there is a poor guy that thinks I speak for him personally!
    Then is a woot! Easy bait...

Quote Originally Posted by Radamanthys View Post
    Love trolling in WF chat when we lose.
    And adore it, when there is a poor guy that thinks I speak for him personally!
    Then is a woot! Easy bait...
    It is the best. Cause they're already mad that we're losing, so they're all easy targets

Your friendly hipster.

Default My warfront diatribe

I usually ask people where they are.
    And the rest of the time I tell them the numbers are there for a reason.

Then other games I'll be all "No help whatsoever."

Or

"Top heals as a warrior." Then to actual healer "Uninstall."

Most of the time I'm laughing at the other team, or typing random **** in say like "Is this fun?" as I hit a healer forever, in some tanking spec, while 8 people hit me, and they seem to think that they're winning when they do this. I can kite for freaking ever in my tanking specs. WTB HK SnB.

There's people in my own guild that have raged at me for telling people off in warfronts and claiming I have a huge ego. *shakes head* Yes, people in my guild have me on ignore.

I constantly yell "OWNED!" at the other team even after having been trying to kill them for 5 minutes straight, and secretly lolcats to myself because I know how ridiculous that statement was. People have a tendency to believe everything I say. And other people respond to things I say with a counter-point that has nothing to do with what I was saying, and that's actually angering since I have to bring myself down to that level. I end up arguing a point that I wasn't really making to begin with just to save face. :s

I view myself as highly competitive, and when people are doing dumb **** in a WF, I'm going to mention it, or just ignore the game and do whatever I want since it doesn't matter at all after r8.

On a side-note, I got an infraction on the forum for typing"owned". /facepalm

I'm a ******* and I have no problem with that aspect, nor do I have a desire to change for anyone. By the next game I won't even care about the previous one.
    Wqrriqr: 207850 Defiants decapitated

Old Videos: PVP1 & PVP2
    0/11 HK 1/1 GW2

Ascendant

Bads will be bads.

Though I do it from time to time, I know it helps nothing to complain/troll them.

Couldn't trolling your team be "loosely" interpreted as simply constructive criticism? Get your buddies all riled up to fight more/harder? :P I tend to stop healing asap when someone barks about my "crappy dmg" and proceed to "let" people on both sides die. It's also times like that I could select who my veil heals as chloro. I would SO put certain people on my healing "ignore" list. I can just see it now - healing done 150k: Healing done to Joe: 0.
    But at least we can get married now!
    I'll be fishing in Codex...
    Nobodi - R8 Mage Defiant Deepwood
    Somebodi - 19 Rogue Guardian Deepwood (twink wannabe)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast