+ Reply to Thread

Thread: P.V.P Setup

Soulwalker

Default P.V.P Setup

All right will some one please look over how the P.V.P set up. I'am Rank 3 all most 4 and yes some times i get in to a ranked match alerting me at the start but often its nothing like that. We strive on making are char. better through out are time here on rift, to enjoy playing with and against others. Though what's the point when run in to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0nNnognKTk

a 500 to 0 match now mind you I am rank 3 with 4/8 at Legionnaire's now I 'am certainly smart enough to know that this match is way off and clearly makes the game no fun what so ever. Its sad when players in game are standing around not giving away kills knowing that its just feeding them. Game of the year huh ...... where the hell did pvp go

balanced at lvl 49. in hte pooper at lvl 50
    Now known as Menthol of galena.
    my spec http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...uhcV.xxoAksqxk
    Wolfsbane =worst shard.

Quote Originally Posted by Feid View Post
    balanced at lvl 49. in hte pooper at lvl 50
    Only balanced at 49 if you've took the time you gear your toon up for that bracket, and its only "balanced" to you, not the people in the greens that they've been leveling with.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Quote Originally Posted by Robes View Post
    Only balanced at 49 if you've took the time you gear your toon up for that bracket, and its only "balanced" to you, not the people in the greens that they've been leveling with.
    This this this ^ its so true half the people in **** gear complain they r being rolled then the rollers say its balanced. Same at 50 r7/8's all say games ballanced r1 to r6 say they are steamrolled. Proper brackets not weird queing for wf would fix or a actual arena would solve issue. Arena means r8 can do their thing and r1 to 7 can say hey just doing wf to get to arena no biggie losin. Rated wf with the que system in place now would finish off rift pvp due to imblance for content that matters. Just like pve no one cries about 5 mans cause its a steppin stone and pvp needs wf to become that a road to arena or the qq train will keep on rollin.
    ...In for a penny in for a pound...

+ Reply to Thread