• 1 Post By Astelle
  • 1 Post By Am0n
  • 1 Post By Am0n
  • 1 Post By kaspurtz
  • 1 Post By Swiftly

Thread: Gg trion

Ascendant

Default Gg trion

You lost almost every competent pvper to other games due to boredom. Out of all the somewhat constructive threads on the pvp forums the only time a "dev" responds back is on a pyro/dom vs pyro/dom duel -_-. Slackers

King of RIFT

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by kaspurtz View Post
    You lost almost every competent pvper to other games due to boredom. Out of all the somewhat constructive threads on the pvp forums the only time a "dev" responds back is on a pyro/dom vs pyro/dom duel -_-. Slackers
    I'm all for competent pvpers leaving.

In the kingdom of the nubs, the nub with the P8 sword is king!

Happy new year!!

Ishmael P77
    Shatari P77
    Astelle L54
    Stormbull L50

Quote Originally Posted by kaspurtz View Post
    You coming to the community made PvP League o.O
    "You lost me at Balance"

That thread evolved into a Tourny/Competition that has some people resubbing. We're even featured on ZAM for it :P
    Last edited by Parfaite; 01-01-2012 at 10:52 AM.

Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Parfaite View Post
    That thread evolved into a Tourny/Competition that has some people resubbing. We're even featured on ZAM for it :P
    I know its pretty badass, look at the newest link kinda changed up how it is going to work.
    Only actual ladder I want to have is a best in class, cuz it would be cool.

The rest will be callouts, with team/individual made aftermath topics each week.
    Last edited by Am0n; 01-01-2012 at 10:55 AM.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    I know its pretty badass, look at the newest link kinda changed up how it is going to work.
    Only actual ladder I want to have is a best in class, cuz it would be cool.

The rest will be callouts, with team/individual made aftermath topics each week.
    Omg, can I write those aftermath topics up?
    Like a Featured PvP story every week <3

Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Parfaite View Post
    Omg, can I write those aftermath topics up?
    Like a Featured PvP story every week <3
    If your guild wins, and wants one up sure =P, we could also have over all review threads that would be cool.
    I sent a PM to Walsingham asking if he will sticky the official thread, he hasnt gotten back to me yet though.

Hopefully he will.

Actually that would be an awesome idea to have a aftermath topic for the entire event from someone neutral. So yeah I am all for it.
    Last edited by Am0n; 01-01-2012 at 11:05 AM.
    "You lost me at Balance"

The only pvp game that is out currently is aion, and whos going back to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    The only pvp game that is out currently is aion, and whos going back to that?
    PvP is what the community makes it, and we are trying to take the first step to making it better
    "You lost me at Balance"

Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    PvP is what the community makes it, and we are trying to take the first step to making it better
    The only way to make rift pvp better is to have a pvp dev team working a long side class devs, which doesnt seem to be happening.

The only other thing is if they get community ambassadors for pvp only, and actually take their advice on current mechanics and its affect on pvp as a whole.

But from what i understand, they dont even pay attention much to the class ambassadors, and only the RP rep and pve guilds have been given much attention when it comes to content suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    The only way to make rift pvp better is to have a pvp dev team working a long side class devs, which doesnt seem to be happening.

The only other thing is if they get community ambassadors for pvp only, and actually take their advice on current mechanics and its affect on pvp as a whole.

But from what i understand, they dont even pay attention much to the class ambassadors, and only the RP rep and pve guilds have been given much attention when it comes to content suggestions.
    Meh I'm not to concerned with anything changing, I mean it would be nice, but most of us know our class good enough to have some decent competitions. If Trion later wants to officially add on what we are doing then GREAT! If not we will do it on our own, and have a good time doing it.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Ascendant

Do you guys know what class i play. There is no way i can be in an arena team. I could run 38/28 spec and annoy everybody, but thats not my style.

King of RIFT

I tried to do the PTS thing one day and it said something like 3 days to download. Why do I have to re-download the entire game? Or am I doing it wrong?

Specs I think a warrior could have fun with in duels: 38 vk, 51 rb, para something, random combinations with paladin or reaver, and those are 1v1.

I rarely duel on my own server.
    Wqrriqr: 207850 Defiants decapitated

Old Videos: PVP1 & PVP2
    0/11 HK 1/1 GW2

Copy your entire rift folder, except the Rift.exe, and Riftlive.exe, and put the RiftAlpha.exe in that folder you copied everything too, and just let it run one night. It wont be like 10gb like it originally would have been.

When I say night, I dont mean like literally at night, just whenever you go to bed, like me at 6am.
    Last edited by Swiftly; 01-01-2012 at 01:37 PM.

+ Reply to Thread