+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Ideas for Platinum rewards in Tourneys

  1. #1
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default Ideas for Platinum rewards in Tourneys

    Just curious on suggestions on any kind of awards.

    First barrier: Faction which is easy to get around
    Second barrier: Servers, again easy to work around
    Third and Im stumped: EU and US. We could have a pot on EU side and US side, but winnings would be un even, and would probably discourage one side from competing.


    Wish we could get Trion to give us a hand =\

    I think we will have to start out without rewards and just get bragging rights. I encourage everyone that participates to record, and if you do well post an aftermath topic for yourself/team in the PvP forums!
    Last edited by Am0n; 12-31-2011 at 03:53 PM.
    "You lost me at Balance"

  2. #2
    Ascendant Cromagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,793

    Default

    I have 6k+ Platinum I wouldn't mind using some. But transfering Isn't an option. on US-Shards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

    Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

  3. #3
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    I have 6k+ Platinum I wouldn't mind using some. But transfering Isn't an option. on US-Shards.
    I dont want individuals to have to give up anything for the pot. I think it is level 10 an alt has to be to xfer with plat. Thats how I was planning on doing it, just the EU/US thing.
    "You lost me at Balance"

  4. #4
    Ascendant Cromagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    I dont want individuals to have to give up anything for the pot. I think it is level 10 an alt has to be to xfer with plat. Thats how I was planning on doing it, just the EU/US thing.
    You need to be level 40 to transfer a big amount of platinum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

    Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

  5. #5
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    You need to be level 40 to transfer a big amount of platinum.
    O well ****.

    Awards are going to be bragging rights then LOL.
    Maybe eventually Trion will catch on and help us out.
    "You lost me at Balance"

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts