Closed Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Sunspots

Thread: Good Luck and thanks for the fun!

Default Good Luck and thanks for the fun!

Even though I know this thread will be locked, either for saying Goodbye, or through the responses of my many valued haters, I know anyone who gives a damn will still be able to read it. I want to thank everyone I ever grouped with, whether they be complete stranger, friend, guildmate or enemy, for making my journey from a little rift newbie to the Amazing Sunspots I became.

I leave Rift, not in dissatisfaction, anger, or even doubt, but with pride, because in a sense, I feel like I beat the game, at least as it stands today. I made friends, and enemies, conquered content, and paved a reputation for being a good player in what I consider a great game.

Rift isn't perfect, no game can be. In an industry where so many seek to break down and destroy, I really hope those of you who are genuinely happy and enjoying yourselves make a point to let your voices be heard, as I tried to do while I was here. Stop trying to play the game you imagine in your head, and play the one in front of you, with all its greatness, and its weaknesses too. Instead of seeking the unattainable holy grail of fairness and balance, just seek to make new friends, and have fun. This game is balanced not by you, or your character alone, but who you bring with you and help along the way.

So goodbye Rift! Happy Hunting!

Sunspots the Retired
    Once R8 Guardian Cleric of Seastone
    Proud Alumni of [breaking bads]

Observe my Past Glory in Video Format here!!

By Sunspots...PM me your info..
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

We'll miss you
    ~Quiescent

Poopy, Goodluck!
    "You lost me at Balance"

SUNSPOTS T_T Please don't leave!

Disappointing.
    =(

Hope you return.

Rift Disciple

Have fun grouped with you once or twice, always makes me feel a slight bit better when I know there is at least one more competent player on the team. Seastone guards will be at a major loss, no seriously have you see the bads running lately, it will be a devastating loss. Anyways maybe the next time I see you around it will be on my Charr Mesmer! cheers

Quote Originally Posted by xAerose View Post
    Have fun grouped with you once or twice, always makes me feel a slight bit better when I know there is at least one more competent player on the team. Seastone guards will be at a major loss, no seriously have you see the bads running lately, it will be a devastating loss. Anyways maybe the next time I see you around it will be on my Charr Mesmer! cheers
    Mesmer <33 Ugh, love you so much for that

Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

Rift Disciple

Can't wait to see how it stacks up with the "Cross Profession Combos". Bunch of my old guildies from SUN and PW will be joining too. Finally dragging them away from pay2win. Haven't fully decided on Charr yet until I get the full racial ability lists. But oh well don't want to highjack this, gonna miss random WF's that sunspots pops into.

Rift Chaser

Cya Sunspots. Was fun PvPing ya in the few WFs I saw you in. I'll cya in a few months. GLuck.

Hi everyone,

We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave the Rift community. Sunspots, we're closing this thread now but we wish you the very best.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread