+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Back from Long Haitus, looking for advice

Rift Chaser

Default Back from Long Haitus, looking for advice

Took a few months off due to personal crap, looking to get back into it. How's the PvP scene holding up in this game? Are all the p8's already massively bored? Was there an exodus to TOR?
    Also, assuming this game still has a few strong PvP servers, Wondering what server I should transfer to if I want competitive PVP on the defiant side? I'm not looking to transfer to a server were defiant steamrolls every game, I'd just like one where guardians dont steamroll every single game, and where ques are quick. Also, if anyone has recommendations on said server for a semi-casual PVP guild (I'd be playing alot, but not looking for anything hardcore), i'd massively appreciate it.
    Rogue In Full P6 gear, 50k from P7. my other gear is mostly Greenscale/RoS/That 10 man dungeon whos name I forget.
    Thanks in advance

As far as the P8's being bored, I'm not sure, considering we're setting up weekly weekend tournaments for P8's on the PTS (Alpha) shard for platinum prizes. I guess right now they are, but things should get better once the Tourny is more organized. (Plus... it's on ZAM!)
    As for QUEUES/COMPETITION... I'd say Seastone just because we have a lot of Guardians and lately it's been 50/50, with Guardians sometimes having the upperhand. My Defiant friends who transferred to Seastone say the queues are pretty good for them as well.

Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

I'm P8. Pretty bored.

But If you are into raiding (Seeing as you said you have GSB/RoS gear) Hammerknell is a really decent/difficult content. Many bosses, great scenery - etc.

I'd go Dayblind/Seastone for pvp.
    Last edited by Cromagis; 12-31-2011 at 10:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Rift Chaser

Thanks for the response! I'm trying to catch up with all the updates I missed (besides for class changes). I'm already on Seastone, so that works out. As for raiding, I don't have the time for that anymore, but thanks for the heads up.
    Thanks again for the info.

+ Reply to Thread