+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Unkillable mages

Rift Chaser

Default Unkillable mages

I was amazed after entering warfronts..after 6 months of not playing..how mages..same rank as me (6),do not die..what's this..what specs are these?..they are tanks?..and to my surprise..they can heal themselves too and so imba damage of coursethis is not right..not at all.I understand about clerics..they are not supposed to die etc blabla..but mages..? Oh ,and there are no warriors in warfronts..why is that?

Banned

problem is warriors are fine but clerics and mages are overpowered as hell right now.

As it stands right now a good pyro or dom can completly destroy the opposing team as long as they keep their nose off of the front lines that is...it really isnt the mages with a crap load of health that bothers me its the ones that are constantly throwing around 2-3k+ crits and healing themselves to some extent killing in 2-3 hits. Even with p8 gear and a ton of valor the lower ranks can still hit you for an *** load of damage.
    Last edited by Sapheros; 12-31-2011 at 03:56 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by bourbon View Post
    I was amazed after entering warfronts..after 6 months of not playing..how mages..same rank as me (6),do not die..what's this..what specs are these?..they are tanks?..and to my surprise..they can heal themselves too and so imba damage of coursethis is not right..not at all.I understand about clerics..they are not supposed to die etc blabla..but mages..? Oh ,and there are no warriors in warfronts..why is that?
    You are doing it Wrong. End of Story.

Prophet of Telara

Mages do have some crazy specs where they can take you appart while the keep on self healing/toping up their HP. Clerics on the other hand can be unkillable one on one but they cant even touch you in those specs. If any of the two are OP thats mages

he DID get hit by a bus it seems

#1 Cleric World vanilla/preF2P SL. All Raids CQed

Quote Originally Posted by Auchter View Post
    problem is warriors are fine but clerics and mages are overpowered as hell right now.
    Rogues are OP as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

aaah comes the idiot in.... no one believes u anymore after what u wrote in the EU shard forums ;)

Brobey, Cleric Healer, EU.

Quote Originally Posted by bourbon View Post
    Exactly what is happen to me , i left this damn game like 5 months ago and mages where Op btu still killable , now is another story when i come back.

I saw in open world a mage that buny jump and fight like 2 rogues and 1 cleric good geared minim rank 6 pvp all was ,BUT he manage to kill them and every fkin time his self heals and damage make the difference.

Now in this forum all girls/kids/girlyman , know only to troll when we talk about the balance, but it is true that Trion need to put the damn devs to balance mages ..because they are GODMODE in these days..

And i can say about clerics to , in fact caster classes dominate this **** pvp we got in rift.
    Last edited by Cyborg; 12-31-2011 at 08:12 AM.

I feel so bad for warriors. On this forum there are threads asking for a mage nerf, a rogue nerf and a cleric nerf. Forget nerfing anyone BUFF WARRIORS. Poor guys are just taking a beating.
    ...In for a penny in for a pound...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bionitro View Post
    aaah comes the idiot in.... no one believes u anymore after what u wrote in the EU shard forums ;)
    Even I don't remember what I wrote in the EU shard forums but clearly it meant a lot to you.....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarybadlady View Post
    I feel so bad for warriors. On this forum there are threads asking for a mage nerf, a rogue nerf and a cleric nerf. Forget nerfing anyone BUFF WARRIORS. Poor guys are just taking a beating.
    Only warriors whining are the terribads - plenty of warriors on the warrior forums pointing out they're fine and the whinersw should l2p.

Only warriors whining are the terribads - plenty of warriors on the warrior forums pointing out they're fine and the whinersw should l2p.
    Yes, 1 out of every 30 warriors believe they are perfectly balanced with rogues/clerics/mages in PvP.

3 out of 10 people are also crazy in the world.

Rogues who were doing bad pre-1.5 needed to L2P, whats their excuse for being buffed? they catered to the bad players(you) or was it cause they legitimately needed buffs?

Cause this is the case currently.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Yes, 1 out of every 30 warriors believe they are perfectly balanced with rogues/clerics/mages in PvP.

3 out of 10 people are also crazy in the world.

Rogues who were doing bad pre-1.5 needed to L2P, whats their excuse for being buffed? they catered to the bad players(you) or was it cause they legitimately needed buffs?

Cause this is the case currently.
    No, stats and numbers showed rogues significantly behind all other classes I'm afraid. That was fact. Warriors whining as they haven't learnt how to play their class since 1.6 buffed them is just bad palyers being bad.

No, stats and numbers showed rogues significantly behind all other classes I'm afraid. That was fact. Warriors whining as they haven't learnt how to play their class since 1.6 buffed them is just bad palyers being bad.
    Actually, Even that troll Zyzyx did fine in warfronts...

1.4 was just bad rogues being bad.

And right now theirs proof that warriors are significantly behind every other class in everything for pvp, tanking, healing(obviously) we can't evens support, and mages instant cast hit as hard as 3 of my finishers, and rogues can absorb more than my whole health bar.

Your one-sided Auchter, and a terribad player.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Actually, Even that troll Zyzyx did fine in warfronts...

1.4 was just bad rogues being bad.

And right now theirs proof that warriors are significantly behind every other class in everything for pvp, tanking, healing(obviously) we can't evens support, and mages instant cast hit as hard as 3 of my finishers, and rogues can absorb more than my whole health bar.

Your one-sided Auchter, and a terribad player.
    lol just another shockingly bad warrior......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast