+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Ok ..void bolt !!!!!!

Default Ok ..void bolt !!!!!!

Viod bolt 580 damage ,void bolt 850 , void bolt 680 , void bolt critically hit 1300 , void bolt 720.

WTF is this balance Tion ??? As a rogue rank 7 with all my cd used ,shilds and evades , i died in like 12 sec from a buny jump mage that just heal himself and BAM hit me while he run ,and of course killed me with full hp and killed another one just like ti was nothing.

I come back from a pause of 5 months to see THIS >>>?? Damn , i left with mages op and now i see them even more OP ?

I wont stay more than 1 moth , for sure.
    Last edited by Cyborg; 12-30-2011 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    Viod bolt 580 damage ,void bolt 850 , void bolt 680 , viod bolt critically hit 1300 , void bolt 720.

WTF is this balance Tion ??? As a rogue rank 7 with all my cd used i died in like 12 sec from a buny jump mage that just heal himself and BAM hit me while he run and insta dea...
    12 seconds and you had no time to react?

Not sure if serious
    Last edited by Am0n; 12-30-2011 at 06:45 PM.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    12 seconds and you had no time to react?

Not sure if serious
    I react but after i get his hp to 60 % , he just spam the ghosts and regen/self heal and killed me in 10 sec

Im not a fkin nub , and i know how to play my class. There is a much difference in power ..that mage could disintegrate almost every threat even if we where 2 or 3 people.

This is insane ..what these devs do ?? I remember in before 1.5 patch when clerics where gods , but these mages are even more OP...
    Last edited by Cyborg; 12-30-2011 at 06:50 PM.

This troll post made me laugh ^^
    Vyndeta@Derpstrike <Reckless> Rank 8 rogue
    Formerly Vendeta@Dayblind/seastone/ashstone

Prophet of Telara

I react but after i get his hp to 60 % , he just spam the ghosts and regen/self heal and killed me in 10 sec

Im not a fkin nub , and i know how to play my class. There is a much difference in power ..that mage could disintegrate almost every threat even if we where 2 or 3 people.

Wow, you lasted pretty long ....... I left PvP at rank 8 full gear when I died to a mage that crit me every shot and took my 7500 health from full to dead in 3 sec. 3 different times, funny I have no way to regen my health like a mage does as a rogue and until I can I won't PvP ever again

I wont stay more than 1 moth , for sure.
    Please, PLEASE don't wait a "moth" to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarayna View Post
    Wow, you lasted pretty long ....... I left PvP at rank 8 full gear when I died to a mage that crit me every shot and took my 7500 health from full to dead in 3 sec. 3 different times, funny I have no way to regen my health like a mage does as a rogue and until I can I won't PvP ever again
    I actually think that you're being serious... lol
    Last edited by Robes; 12-30-2011 at 06:56 PM.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Mei

http://rainn.org/index.php
    Fluent

So nice when my attacks need to have 5 combo points and sometimes they are resisted by magic shields or physical dodge/deflect or just reflect damage , or just mitigated from armor ..
    And some damn casters that in 10 sec can damage you WITH NO CRIT 5-7 k easy while they heal themselfs with no problems..

This is the balance trion give you , and you PAy for it , so DEAL with it and play .

Shadowlander

Scourge of Darkness -> Ebon Fury -> Spam Dusk Strike

Win.
    Last edited by Shoegazer; 12-30-2011 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoegazer View Post
    Scourge of Darkness -> Ebon Fury -> Spam Dusk Strike

Win.

NO you cant ..vs a pro mage you suck it .Stop the ****

This is not a lie ..and this post in not a troll ,TRION ...just balance the damn game or there will be no one to play it ...
    Last edited by Cyborg; 12-30-2011 at 07:00 PM.

So nice when my attacks need to have 5 combo points and sometimes they are resisted by magic shields or physical dodge/deflect or just reflect damage , or just mitigated from armor ..
    And some damn casters that in 10 sec can damage you WITH NO CRIT 5-7 k easy while they heal themselfs with no problems..

This is the balance trion give you , and you PAy for it , so DEAL with it and play .
    You are doin a terrible job trollin

You do know a Rogue can have 5 cps in two gcd's right?
    "You lost me at Balance"

Rift Chaser

This guy has been posting tons of threads in this section over the past week or so complaining about how much he sucks at killing any and every other player. I assume he is either a really bad troll, or some poor kid who needs to stop bumming his parent's money. Making yourself look like a laughably bad player != trolling.

NO you cant ..vs a pro mage you suck it .Stop the ****

This is not a lie ..and this post in not a troll ,TRION ...just balance the damn game or there will be no one to play it ...
    lol stop this trolling
    Vyndeta@Derpstrike <Reckless> Rank 8 rogue
    Formerly Vendeta@Dayblind/seastone/ashstone

You can't honestly be this f***ing bad
    Last edited by Zaros; 12-30-2011 at 07:09 PM.
    ~Quiescent

Are you trolling?
    "You lost me at Balance"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast