+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Ok ..void bolt !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drakanish View Post
    Well I did 140lk damage in that warfront. So where is my 40k of self-healing?

Since we are suggesting that is ok to do a combined 180k of dps and self-healing in a single warfront in a single spec, we can expect to see a healing soul that allows the MM to do that damage with 40k of healing?

I don't expect people would cry much at MMs being able to heal themselves to full health six times in a Warfront, which is what 40k of healing would amount to.
    Umm, MM CAN kill someone. Chlorolocks usually can not. There is a reason most r8 mages do NOT play this build. It's crappy single target dmg output combined with crappy self heals and crappy self buffs (that are easily and nearly always purged by anyone competent). Yes, chlorolock does a lot of dmg, but it's dmg in the form of low burst spread out over multiple targets. Yes, at the end of a fight the numbers they show look pretty but try to keep track of how many times a chlorolock saves a person's life or how many killing blows they rack up. Typically both of these are significantly lower than non-hybrid builds. The chlorolock's MAIN function is survivability which it obtains by sacrificing single target dps and heavy heals.
    But at least we can get married now!
    I'll be fishing in Codex...
    Nobodi - R8 Mage Defiant Deepwood
    Somebodi - 19 Rogue Guardian Deepwood (twink wannabe)

Warriors r easy just run a drain spec cause right now clerics and mages are the hardest fights and both die easily when they have low/no mana. Healing on my cleric I never die from FF I only die when I literally heal 10 waves of guards and dont/forget to drink up (which also barely happens since with temp/sent I can pop an aoe to put up the dmg reduction run away drink and come back to my team at 50% which I heal up to full with 2 3 aoe dol's lol)
    ...In for a penny in for a pound...

Quote Originally Posted by vendeta View Post
    i thought warriors did ? >.<
    51 VKs instagib me!
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    51 VKs instagib me!
    Nothing funnier than pulling some poor person into the middle of your group and watching them die in seconds, then pulling another and another and another
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Quote Originally Posted by Robes View Post
    Nothing funnier than pulling some poor person into the middle of your group and watching them die in seconds, then pulling another and another and another
    Whats that? WHATS THAT? YOURE A RANGED DPS?! I DON'T THINK SO BAMMMMM! now you're in melee.
    Dead.
    GG
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Whats that? WHATS THAT? YOURE A RANGED DPS?! I DON'T THINK SO BAMMMMM! now you're in melee.
    Dead.
    GG
    Yeah, nothing says fun like picking out a nice little shaded and secluded spot to line up your attacks only to have some damn warrior yank you into his crowd of buddies who are all WAY too eager to turn your face into mush. Thank God more warriors don't run this build cuz even one is horribly miserable to face when he decides it's your turn for the yanking.
    But at least we can get married now!
    I'll be fishing in Codex...
    Nobodi - R8 Mage Defiant Deepwood
    Somebodi - 19 Rogue Guardian Deepwood (twink wannabe)

Quote Originally Posted by Amarayna View Post
    Wow, you lasted pretty long ....... I left PvP at rank 8 full gear when I died to a mage that crit me every shot and took my 7500 health from full to dead in 3 sec. 3 different times, funny I have no way to regen my health like a mage does as a rogue and until I can I won't PvP ever again
    A R8 rogue with only 7500 health? Sorry but I am calling you out on this. I am an R7 (fully geared) and I have close to 10k when using bard, 9k with riftstalker 8.3k with just damage phase. How the hell do you only have 7500 health at R8?

Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post
    He used to be a PvP'r like you. Then he took a void bolt in the knee.

HAHAHAHA OMG that made me rofl so hard !

U boss man =D

Brobey, Cleric Healer, EU.

Rift Disciple

Tldr: terrible player leaves after being terrible, comes back and is still terrible.

^^^^ so true good pvpers are goo at every game. Its all about knowing how mchanics work you have to grasp the bascs. If you can't look at a talent tree and know exactly how to spec that's a problem. If you are constantly deing to a class that's a problem. For every player complaining there is another player he died too that hs no issue. Every class can beat every class some are counters and easier to do it on but if you play well and know ur strengths u will win just the same.
    ...In for a penny in for a pound...

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Scarybadlady View Post
    ^^^^ so true good pvpers are goo at every game. Its all about knowing how mchanics work you have to grasp the bascs. If you can't look at a talent tree and know exactly how to spec that's a problem. If you are constantly deing to a class that's a problem. For every player complaining there is another player he died too that hs no issue. Every class can beat every class some are counters and easier to do it on but if you play well and know ur strengths u will win just the same.
    nerf nb/rs

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Robes View Post
    Please, PLEASE don't wait a "moth" to leave.

I actually think that you're being serious... lol
    I am and that's one less PvPer to que ..... and as soon as GW2 is out that'll be one less player in Rift

Quote Originally Posted by Amarayna View Post
    I am and that's one less PvPer to que ..... and as soon as GW2 is out that'll be one less player in Rift
    If you cant take the pvp in this game, the piss poor mindless pvp, i seriously cant see you doing anything in constructive pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    I wont stay more than 1 moth , for sure.
    I wouldn't even wait 1 caterpillar if I were you.

And with that, its only a matter of time before a lock.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast