+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: So can we have a proper cleric nerf now please?

Banned

Default So can we have a proper cleric nerf now please?

Now that they are running around in specs all the clerics swore could never happen. or is it so important they keep their ranged healing tank dps monster specs?

Getting tired of watching the same godmode clerics rack up 600k healing and damage in WFs - in the same spec, whilst soaking up damage and parrying everything that comes near, in between ofc healing and killing ppl at the same time.

Did you farm out cleric development to a chimp with a magic 8ball?

You mean a healer can heal themselves? That doesn't make any sense...

Oh wait
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

clerics / magers = OP ..some bulds combined with rank 8 gear = unkillable.

devs are takin a pixx ,but we know this ..

Telaran

Default Ignorance Must Be Bliss

If you want to know anything about the Cleric class you must first understand we are not killing anything and healing at the same time. Unless you call stealing KB's actually killing...

Senticar- PvP raid heals less than 50k Dmg unless it's a long WF like Scion then maybe 70k with 400k or 800k healing if you're legit. Do I parry you too much here some advice up your Hit/Focus.

Inquisicar- All this can do is pump out heals and meager dps if you're are using Circle of Oblivion or SD if your lucky. That only pads that scoreboard...

51 Inq or 51 Cabalist- Is where the QQ is coming from concerning Cleric DPS but is no different than any other QQ generated from other DPS classes in general. I'm a notorious KB stealer ask my dps buddies

Want to know the secret sauce behind Cleric:
    In a given WF a Cleric would probably start out healing then Switch over to DPS that is when you see instances where there would be High Healing and DPS.

There you have it cry babies now you know the secret!!

Any competent Cleric out there knows how to maximize their potential to help their TEAM succeed. Stop crying and get educated about the classes a you play against I dare you... No I triple dog dare you to play a Cleric, understand our Mechanics and come back here with the same argument.

I wish people like you would just ask these Clerics how they do it instead of taking the obviously pathetic grovelling QQ...I'm so pathatic I have to come to the forums to get a hand me out in order to play my class...But I know my words are wasted on people like you who continue to cry and moan... there have been so many before you and most assuredly many more will come to cry after you. I'm done good night!
    Last edited by Alveon; 12-29-2011 at 03:24 PM.
    Lamentations@BriarCliff PVP VENDOR 4 LYF

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron."
    The Catcher in the Rye
    Holden Caulfield

Banned

Sorry thats bullcrap - least in my battlegroup. Word has gone out and there are multiple clerics copying the same build. BG = 150k damage/healing and top 3 KBs to scion which is 600k+ damage and healing and fighting between them for all 3 top spots.

Clerics were overpowered before. Now they're beyond ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by Auchter View Post
    Sorry thats bullcrap - least in my battlegroup. Word has gone out and there are multiple clerics copying the same build. BG = 150k damage/healing and top 3 KBs to scion which is 600k+ damage and healing and fighting between them for all 3 top spots.

Clerics were overpowered before. Now they're beyond ludicrous.
    "Waaah somebody can heal and i cant kill them, waaah somebody can do more damage than me"

Also, what spec are you talking about that can get the top healing, damage, KBs, AND stay unkillable? The only healing clerics i can't kill are deep wardens, and while waterjet does hit hard
    Last edited by Robes; 12-29-2011 at 03:33 PM.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Telaran

Last night in in Scion:
    First Half: Senticar 400k healing easy

Second Half: 51 Inquistor 3 in KB at the end
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    No mystery a Cleric can heal.. A LOT

No mystery and Cleric can do damage in a DPS spec

Definately not a mystery to that fact a Cleric can kill people in a DPS spec.

The mystery here is how you believe that adding DMG and HEALING together makes a Cleric overpowered when they can't do both at the same time.

Check it, when I'm hitting the heal button do I do dmg in the same GCD!? I think not oh guess what magically happens when I get top heals I get a stupid #1 on my head.

You know what I do?

Wait for it... another Cleric trade secret... I switch my soul... and then go DPS wow!! See what I did there wasn't that amazing? After that all the low ranks that were teaming for me to kill get a Sanction Heretic and a Lucky BoD proc to the face and come crying to the forums.

Link this almighty spec and any Cleric worth their PVP rank will tell you the mechanics behind it
    Last edited by Alveon; 12-29-2011 at 03:38 PM.

The Catcher in the Rye
    Holden Caulfield

Dodging and parrying?
    Are you still so terrible that you're dying to 23 justis?.

Edit: Nvm, rogue.
    Last edited by Eughe; 12-29-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    Dodging and parrying?
    Are you still so terrible that you're dying to 23 justis?.

Edit: Nvm, rogue.
    23 Justi parry/dodge scaling is bugged. There's no cap.
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    23 Justi parry/dodge scaling is bugged. There's no cap.
    The dodge isn't the problem, the problem is how large of a drop in actual damage, even with MoA. Shouldn't be dying to it unless you have absolutely no healer, and if thats the case, you would have died regardless of build.

And all that is assuming you are using a physical build.
    Last edited by Eughe; 12-29-2011 at 03:54 PM.

Telaran

I know what it feels like to get stomped on... you think it's something wrong with the opponent. I did for a long time grinding to rank 8. Want to know how pathetic I am? I just got my first toon to R8 last weekend and I started playing during beta...

But I kept at it. I learned from my opponents and I asked people about the specs some people are nice and proud enough about their SKILL they've aquired to share.

Listen the spec your most likely talking about is; I guarantee you is the KB stealing Inquisicars which are mostly scoreboard hero's. I drop Circle of Oblivion in a crowded bottle neck I'm at least taking down 3 people.
    You want to know why because someone else is doing the burst I'm just the coup de grace...Other little piece of information is that at the same time reparation is healing 5 other non clerics as it does dmg which is no different than a Cloro and the heals at most if the AE's crit is about 100- 150 if you a class that can't out DPS 100-150...sigh...I'm not even going to go there... If there are multiple then my friend your SOL like any other class fight multiple DPS classes. Would you come here to if you ran up on 3 enemy Pyro with that look in their eye? I think not....

The Catcher in the Rye
    Holden Caulfield

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    The dodge isn't the problem, the problem is how large of a drop in actual damage, even with MoA. Shouldn't be dying to it unless you have absolutely no healer, and if thats the case, you would have died regardless of build.

And all that is assuming you are using a physical build.
    I don't ever die to anything running Justicar, mostly because you can just walk away from it.
    But yeah, the dodge/parry thing is bugged. There's no reason you should be parrying me at 203 hit.
    ~Quiescent

I don't ever die to anything running Justicar, mostly because you can just walk away from it.
    But yeah, the dodge/parry thing is bugged. There's no reason you should be parrying me at 203 hit.
    Someone stated that they don't differentiate the dodge and parry.
    So 20 dodge and 20 parry ends up being just 40 avoidance and no 2 separate checks of 20.
    I don't know if it is true or that it would change anything though.

Ascendant

There's no reason you should be parrying me at 203 hit.
    OMFG Your Pve stat is failing JOO

More bad players whining, nothing new to see here.

Sunspots the Retired
    Once R8 Guardian Cleric of Seastone
    Proud Alumni of [breaking bads]

Observe my Past Glory in Video Format here!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast