+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dear Trion,

Default Dear Trion,

Your WFs are utterly BS. Your matched WFs barely work because you do everything to move queues. Your WFs do not encourage nor allow new players to play without being slaughtered into submission. Can't say that I didn't try. I did try on both sides, defiant and guardian.

Thanks for reading.

Prophet of Telara

I keep seeing these, and I wish I could sympathize, but I just can't. There's worse things in games than losing a Warfront, like boredom for example.

Plus, how do we know you don't get slaughtered because you don't understand your spec/rotation?

Mei

Quote Originally Posted by Jaserion View Post
    Your WFs are utterly BS. Your matched WFs barely work because you do everything to move queues. Your WFs do not encourage nor allow new players to play without being slaughtered into submission. Can't say that I didn't try. I did try on both sides, defiant and guardian.

Thanks for reading.
    You know, I used to feel EXACTLY the same way...

Then I hit R6.
    Fluent

Quote Originally Posted by Qaedyan View Post
    I keep seeing these, and I wish I could sympathize, but I just can't. There's worse things in games than losing a Warfront, like boredom for example.

Plus, how do we know you don't get slaughtered because you don't understand your spec/rotation?

No, just sick of getting 2 or 3 shots by rank 8 players.
    Last edited by Jaserion; 12-28-2011 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaserion View Post

Thanks for reading.
    Lets see, you want to completely separate the ranks, right? Well think about it this way if, the only reason you're being put up against rank 8s is because there isnt enough people either in yours or their brackets queueing, so to save queue time they put you with them.

Now if you separated the queues completely, BOTH yours and their time would go up, and sitting around waiting an hour for a queue to pop is a lot more fun that getting killed, right? I mean sitting around doing nothing is SO much more fun than dieing i can see why you would rather do it.

Oh wait, you can do that right now and leave us that don't care about it alone, but nooo you would rather **** over both sides because you have no foresight right?

Edit, also before you say "rank8 just wanting to save killing low ranks" i actively play on my rogue.
    Last edited by Robes; 12-28-2011 at 02:55 PM.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

what class or spec are you? there is a spec for every class that is "better" for low ranked players when up against high ranked opponents. i have a p4 warrior. he gets smashed by p6+ (good ones at least) when i see familiar faces on the guard side and i know its going to be a loss do to match failure i use a tank spec. im sure it pisses them off and if that makes me feel better ( : every class has a spec with survivability. **** p8's still use them.

you cant expect to hit 50 and face roll year old veterans. Im in a shard group where vets ACTIVELY Q for WF's (probably some of the best in the game) just something you have to deal with

i would rather play against better players and learn to play harder vs easy mode all day then hit p8 and be terrible from experience.
    P8rogue P7mage P5warrior

I SUPPORT ARENA FOR RIFT

+ Reply to Thread