+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Increase PA Experience for PVP

Rift Chaser

Default Increase PA Experience for PVP

Heavy PVP'rs lagging way behind their PVE'r counterparts. Intended? Maybe ... but it still sucks.
    Marduke

I don't think PvP'ers can complain now really. The WF daily gives 250,000 xp, doing the actual daily quests will inevitably net probably 10 - 20% and warfront weekends are pretty huge for PA xp. I know last scion weekend I was literally getting ~23 - 30% xp per warfront. Every 4 warfronts another PA point. Probably a little less milage with non scion Bonuses, but also the time per wf is dramatically quicker too.

With the way the runes are setup though now there is hardly any excitement for a PvPer to fill out those trees. Take my rogues DPS/dagger oriented air tree. The T2 ability to put 60 dex total on my both my weapons is not as good as 120 vengeance (imo). They don't stack. sooooooooo...heres to hoping t3 is nice? It's really just measly stats for many of us :/
    Last edited by Violacea; 12-28-2011 at 10:54 AM.

The WF daily gives 250,000 xp, doing the actual daily quests will inevitably net probably 10 - 20% and warfront weekends are pretty huge for PA xp.
    Oh well, but you can get this 250,000xp(and even more) and get money if you run T1 like a madman with your guild premade.
    Also, concentrating on PA means 10-13k hp mage with capped valor and hitting like a truck in the distant perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfoxy View Post
    Oh well, but you can get this 250,000xp(and even more) and get money if you run T1 like a madman with your guild premade.
    Also, concentrating on PA means 10-13k hp mage with capped valor and hitting like a truck in the distant perspective.
    You can get like what, 30 endurance from t1/2 life PA trees alone? I don't see how the tree is any more amazing for a mage than anyone else who pvp'ers. The weapons runes in t2 are subpar to pvp/pve choices (mage has a higher SP rune for weapons right?). The pure DPS enhancements are minimal (increased dagger dps, +3 SP while having X item etc) and stat wise you can get 30 of X stat if you max all the stat bubbles in 2 trees of a certain attunement. Sorry to make it long winded, I just don't see how these trees are ground breaking atm for anyone who PvP's. Despite their underwhelming nature though, I still stand by bonus weekends being insane and the dailies being nice. I don't do dungeons/raids and my XP seems to be okay. o.O

/shrug, dunno mang, my PA points roll in and I never group up with people much.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfoxy View Post
    once a day.

hotfix 5 increase exp btw. for pvp.

The pure DPS enhancements are minimal (increased dagger dps, +3 SP while having X item etc) and stat wise you can get 30 of X stat if you max all the stat bubbles in 2 trees of a certain attunement.
    Well, I heard about insane numbers mage can pull with all T1-T2 spent on sp enhancing stats and pure sp. Worth a try at least. I'm already experiencing relatively small but still nice boosts from what 10000 points spent I have.
    once a day.
    For lazy ppl like me it's actually something worth doing now. :P

+ Reply to Thread