Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Izualy

Thread: Trion your rogue class and catering to them is allowing them to abuse/stalk/troll and

Default Trion your rogue class and catering to them is allowing them to abuse/stalk/troll and

pick on players of other classes.

furthermoor I want to express my anger and pretty much hatred for this company. I think its gross you let the rogue class have this much power. This has allowed the grimiest most coward styles OF play to prevail.
    I don't know wtf you at trion are thinking. Do you have a hard on for sucker punching and sneaky styles of play? Do you have a hard on for constant ranged kiting and cowardice tactics? wtf is the deal.

What the hell is the deal with healers.

SOMEONE ROLLS AROUND WITH A POCKET HEALER BUT A WARRIOR CAN'T KILL THE POCKET HEALER? TRION WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?
    Last edited by Izualy; 12-27-2011 at 06:24 PM.

I take it PvP happened?

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread