+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: If I wanted to gather nuts I would have rolled a squirrel

Rift Disciple

Default If I wanted to gather nuts I would have rolled a squirrel

Oops I'm a squirrel. This sure is fun...I'm glad it lasts FOR DAMN EVER, more nuts for me...WEEEEEEEE!!!!. You would think a 1500 pt fireball would remind me that I'm trying to, to...I cant remember des nuts are soooooodamn good!! Damn, is that really 3 fire balls in the air coming my way?? Holy crap batman...that hurt, now I'm mad. It's clobbering time!!!!

Wow those nuts were soooo good. I think I'll squirrel around some more. Hmmmmm yummy!!!! So glad the nice little mage over there allows me to fulfill my inner gaming need to be cute and furry. Cool....look at those pretty lights in the sky...coming straight at me. Is that 3 of them??? Why yes it is!

<<<KAPOW>>> Thank goodness I have lots of health (10k) and decent valor (925) and multiple passive damage reduction talents vs spells. Of course all this armor aint worth a bottle of piss but hey....can't have everything I guess. Do feel a lil sorry for all those without my advantages though.

Pity for the marksman later...I got a date with a itty bitty magey and we got alot to talk about.... BULLRUSH TIME.....I said BULLRUSH TIME. What-da-hell...I'm out of power??!!!!!? It's only 10 power wtf and daDamn I'm down to 1k health and there's this strange ticking noise sounding in the back of my head. Thank goodness I specced into palidin and can touch of life....ah that's better. Now....wheres that mage.

WTF mage is gone.....WhereTF is he????? Oh there he is...(scratches head) "how did he get all the way over there"? and damn that's a big fiery burst coming my way. OUCH!!! wish I could do 2300 damage at 30 yards. Oh well, no time for wishing...I got power now...all I got to do is get 10 more yards and its BULLRUSH TIME!! Yeah baby!!!

(pumps stubby lil dwarven legs forward, 8 more yards to go) "Why is the mage gone and replaced with 4 specter-looking things??" (5 more yards to go) "Really...are all 4 of those things casting pew pew at me??" (2 yards till BULLRUSH TIME) "Nah...those PETS didn't just hit me for 910 apiece (that's 2730 total for you mages out there who lack math skillz) and the mage zaps me for 1400 instant fire blast, that would be over the top. (20 yards from target) BULLRUSH TIME. Oh hellz ya, butt whopping incoming............Damn I like nuts, and they are really at their best right at this specters feet. Why are there 4 of them....why are their hands glowing and why are they all staring at ME???? These are my nuts...shoo, go away.........

Why hello there graveyard *****...got any nuts?
    Last edited by Daskrieg; 12-26-2011 at 01:34 PM.

LOL whats better than ******s who cant play?
    ******s who role play.. and still suck

Whats a clense?
    what a silence?
    whats 2 minute on splits?
    whats a purge (hint. splits dont like being purged)
    what is LoS?
    What is slow's?

Learn 2 play

btw. PvP fireball is 600 and 1200crit on a valor'd enemy + cinder is helle nerfed for 800 hit 1500 crit. love 5 second cast bars or a 20% chance for an insta cast.

... sorry i dont role play or else this would be more fun to read.. do they know what L2P is?

immune immune immune immune immune immune immune

Break free is a fantastic skill.

Last edited by Robes; 12-26-2011 at 05:13 PM.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LaziestNoob View Post
    btw. PvP fireball is 600 and 1200crit on a valor'd enemy
    That is completely inaccurate. I'm a pretty geared out player and get hit way harder than this quite regularly. Plus why does a rogue have to get 5CP's and a finisher in to hit less hard than your fireball?
    Last edited by Traciatim; 12-26-2011 at 05:18 PM.

Lol, pyro dom is pretty silly atm.
    Gnarlwood - Belladonna - P50 Rogue
    Seastone - Puandro - P24 Mage
    Im here for the PvE, not the unbalanced subpar PvP.
    Just Waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    Plus why does a rogue have to get 5CP's and a finisher in to hit less hard than your fireball?
    You're a little on the slow side of things huh

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    That is completely inaccurate. I'm a pretty geared out player and get hit way harder than this quite regularly. Plus why does a rogue have to get 5CP's and a finisher in to hit less hard than your fireball?
    Exactly [Edit] right, why are my five point finishers not hitting for 3k?....ORRRRR better yet....since it is taking so much "GCDs and setting up"...why dont i get a 6k crit.
    Last edited by Alyn; 12-29-2011 at 08:21 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Plane Touched

Its a dumbass that disputes this knowing op is right. Wheres the other classes spamable CC? oh yeah noone else has one at 30m . LOL @ breakfree excuse. How many time can you spam squirrel in 2 mins? more than 1? LOS lmao can you guys be more dumb using that excuse? squirrel means no los unless you refer back to your break free excuse. Cleanse? last i chked squirrel class doesnt get that ability. Why in hell does dom get a 2 min I WIN button? Why do their 3 pets hit 30x harder than one 50 necro/ranger/druid pet? If they want them to hit that hard they need to have like 500 hps not the 3k + they have now with w/e valor their owner has!

Everyone doesnt que up with a premade, have the luxury of all their team being on vent or choose a spec that has a spammable cleanse.
    Last edited by Nsayn1; 12-26-2011 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nsayn1 View Post
    Its a dumbass that disputes this knowing op is right. Wheres the other classes spamable CC? oh yeah noone else has one at 30m . LOL @ breakfree excuse. How many time can you spam squirrel in 2 mins? more than 1? LOS lmao can you guys be more dumb using that excuse? squirrel means no los unless you refer back to your break free excuse. Cleanse? last i chked squirrel class doesnt get that ability. Why in hell does dom get a 2 min I WIN button? Why do their 3 pets hit 30x harder than one 50 necro/ranger/druid pet? If they want them to hit that hard they need to have like 500 hps not the 3k + they have now with w/e valor their owner has!

Everyone doesnt que up with a premade, have the luxury of all their team being on vent or choose a spec that has a spammable cleanse.
    i wish i had spammable purges and run speed boosts and spammable ports and damage immunity and spammable HOTs and fan out and massive damage reductions and a shield and and qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

THIS GAME IS SO UNFAIR.

I find it funny that nobody complained about Dom before the Pyro changes.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    i wish i had spammable purges and run speed boosts and spammable ports and damage immunity and spammable HOTs and fan out and massive damage reductions and a shield and and qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

THIS GAME IS SO UNFAIR.

I find it funny that nobody complained about Dom before the Pyro changes.
    You find it funny? wise one arent ya? Doms werent complained about that much until of alot of changes in 1.6. So much so that every WF has more dom/... than every other class. If 1 guy does well with an op spec its not that bad but when each team has 4-5 pyro doms or chloro doms it becomes a problem. Your wish list isnt filled by any 1 spec. whats being complained about is.

I find all of you guys funny that try to explain it away as not OP
    Last edited by Nsayn1; 12-26-2011 at 09:12 PM.

Its not OP, its just annoying, wow im a squirrel for a few seconds or until i take some damage, whats the problem here? I was against SC because it was OP, the people complaining about this just want mages nerfed into the ground again.

And why do rogues have a purge that can be spammed where every other classes purge has a cooldown? Thats much worse that a spamable CC that you become immune to.

Also, i don't play a mage before you try to go there.

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Game is hoplessly stacked in favour of blue bars - always has been always will be

Quote Originally Posted by betty View Post
    Game is hoplessly stacked in favour of blue bars - always has been always will be
    Exactly! Mages have been OP for a long time. Now they added a one second GCD to the most OP class?!?

To the IP, if you're a warrior spec VK and annoy them it's about all you can do.
    Last edited by Tufelhunden; 12-26-2011 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nsayn1 View Post
    You find it funny? wise one arent ya? Doms werent complained about that much until of alot of changes in 1.6. So much so that every WF has more dom/... than every other class. If 1 guy does well with an op spec its not that bad but when each team has 4-5 pyro doms or chloro doms it becomes a problem. Your wish list isnt filled by any 1 spec. whats being complained about is.

I find all of you guys funny that try to explain it away as not OP
    That's because Dom is a PvP soul. Past 11 points it is completely useless in PvE. How terrible that people mostly use specs with a PvP-specific soul in PvP! What an outrage! People still play 51 Pyros, Pyro/lock, 51 'lock, 51 Chloro, Chloro/lock etc. A lot play Pyro/dom and it's a bit cheesy. I see very few Chloro/doms, myself. By contrast Rogues are almost all either MM or NB/RS. Clerics mostly play Wardens or Inquisitor.

It's like every class has souls that are inherently just better for PvP and people gravitate to them. I have no idea how it automatically makes them OP just because a lot of people play a certain spec. Your entire complaint is built on the premise of you having a bad team. The problem is your bad team, not Dominator.

Quote Originally Posted by Tufelhunden View Post
    To the IP, if you're a warrior spec VK and annoy them it's about all you can do.
    Indeed, VKs are ridiculously difficult to kill. Mages don't have purges.
    Last edited by Ianto Jones; 12-26-2011 at 10:56 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast