+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Venting Nothing to see here

Soulwalker

Default Venting Nothing to see here

Yes it is time to vent. The target of my frustration is solely directed at clerics.

CLERICS
    It is becoming an epidemic of sorts that clerics are cueing up in warfronts as DPS. This is bad in too many ways and unfortunately i have only such little precious time to point them out. You guys are such piss poor DPS i dont even know why you bother. Yes you can do upwards of 200k damage in a warfront *golf clap* and in that 200k damage you killed what maybe 3 people. One was AFK and the other two were actually the same crappy player twice. The only thing you guys manage to efficiently kill is the overall chance of your team winning the warfront.

Yes i know there are those select few that actually excel in DPSing as a cleric in a warfront and do a pretty decent job of killing people. This is more directed at the vast majority that absolutely and totally suck at it. You know who you are.

I have heard all the arguments the clerics make:
    "Well Mr. Rogue why dont you cue up as a bard and heal us?"
    Really? Really? I have done it and i will do it so long as someone asks me nicely and there are no other clerics in the warfront. Lets face it rogues are better DPSers than they are healers.

"I am healing, but im also DPSing..."
    Oh so youre gonna suck at both and be totally useless.

"mages can heal too"
    Yup they can, but not near as good as you and as of 1.6 they are the best DPS in warfronts right now. Im sure that will change. Maybe you can go ask santa trions for som real DPS so you can kill people rather than bore them to death.

Now like i said there are those out there who are good at DPSing. I commend you cause atleast you dont suck. For the rest of you who are cueing up as DPS and doing horribad at it. Stick with what youre good at. Stop trying to take my job. Im certainly not trying to take yours. Be a team player and help us win.
    Last edited by baldaaf; 12-25-2011 at 07:20 PM. Reason: /Finger Spellcheck

So what about the dps warriors and rogues and mages that suck at dpsing and killing people...should they not be allowed to que as dps too? Suck it up and deal with it and move on. Your just mad because you die because you do not have a pocket healer.

If you want to walk to my house, beat the sh-it out of me and force me to heal, then maybe I'll consider it.
    Last edited by Esphryl; 12-25-2011 at 07:23 PM.
    2014. Where will you be?

We have been asking Santa Trions....and he left us this ^^^ lump of coal instead.

Soulwalker

No Esphryl i wouldnt do that. I will however sit in the warfront and watch you guys make complete ***** of yourselve and collect free prestige and favor. If you guys arent gonna heal imi not gonna DPS.

In Seastone we have so many healers it's unbelievable. It'll be 5 healers and one DPS. And that'd be cool and all, but they effing suck as healer. I outheal every cleric on our side by 10k AT least. every WF. And they have ONE save v my Three in two minutes.
    Just did a WF and outhealed all three of the other ones on our side by over 30k, and they all do 0 dmg.

Wtf is going on.

Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

Ascendant

Sometimes I go into a warfront and people hit me or lob pewpew bolts at me and I die. And then I'm all like, "Poo...I died." So then I rez and I go back out and I'm all like stab stab stabbity stab stabbity stab stab and then sometimes I die again. And I'm all like, "Poo...I died." So then I rez and I go back out and I'm all like stab stab stabbity...

And then sometimes I'm all like, "Oh poo...I'm about to die again..." but then green numbers slip up the left side of my character and I'm all like :O and that sneaky cleric behind me is all like ;) and I'm all like

You know why?

Because it's PvP. Suck it up and deal.

Quote Originally Posted by baldaaf View Post
    No Esphryl i wouldnt do that. I will however sit in the warfront and watch you guys make complete ***** of yourselve and collect free prestige and favor. If you guys arent gonna heal imi not gonna DPS.
    I don't want your 10k Damage anyways. Just don't que, make room for more clerics at least.
    2014. Where will you be?

Quote Originally Posted by Parfaite View Post
    In Seastone we have so many healers it's unbelievable. It'll be 5 healers and one DPS. And that'd be cool and all, but they effing suck as healer. I outheal every cleric on our side by 10k AT least. every WF. And they have ONE save v my Three in two minutes.
    Just did a WF and outhealed all three of the other ones on our side by over 30k, and they all do 0 dmg.

Wtf is going on.
    Padding AoE meters is SUPUH HARD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Champion

Lets face it rogues are better DPSers than they are healers.
    In most maps (aside from codex and occasionally lib & whitehall) , provding you have near max number of players and don't have a glut of healers having one bard is worth more than any other rogue build (at least in the case of 90% of players).

...rather than bore them to death.
    Could you explain that to all the low ranked rogues who choose to sit there spamming fan out trying to pad their feeble figures, rather than doing something useful like switching to bard or running stones in maps like Port Scion.

For the rest of you who are cueing up as DPS and doing horribad at it. Stick with what youre good at. Stop trying to take my job. Im certainly not trying to take yours. Be a team player and help us win.
    Which is kind of ironic given rogues as a generalisation are the worst team players, most of them will either not go bard or have to be asked to go bard, very few are team players and go bard when it is obviously needed without being asked.

There are also plenty of rogues, mages & warriors who are pretty poor at DPS...

Either way, if you don't like it tough, they pay their sub, they can play any way they wish, perhaps you should find a healer friend to queue with or failing that roll a cleric yourself.
    Last edited by Flimble; 12-25-2011 at 08:29 PM.

Ascendant

Yes it is time to vent. The target of my frustration is solely directed at clerics.

CLERICS
    It is becoming an epidemic of sorts that clerics are cueing up in warfronts as DPS. This is bad in too many ways and unfortunately i have only such little precious time to point them out. You guys are such piss poor DPS i dont even know why you bother. Yes you can do upwards of 200k damage in a warfront *golf clap* and in that 200k damage you killed what maybe 3 people. One was AFK and the other two were actually the same crappy player twice. The only thing you guys manage to efficiently kill is the overall chance of your team winning the warfront.

Yes i know there are those select few that actually excel in DPSing as a cleric in a warfront and do a pretty decent job of killing people. This is more directed at the vast majority that absolutely and totally suck at it. You know who you are.

I have heard all the arguments the clerics make:
    "Well Mr. Rogue why dont you cue up as a bard and heal us?"
    Really? Really? I have done it and i will do it so long as someone asks me nicely and there are no other clerics in the warfront. Lets face it rogues are better DPSers than they are healers.

"I am healing, but im also DPSing..."
    Oh so youre gonna suck at both and be totally useless.

"mages can heal too"
    Yup they can, but not near as good as you and as of 1.6 they are the best DPS in warfronts right now. Im sure that will change. Maybe you can go ask santa trions for som real DPS so you can kill people rather than bore them to death.

Now like i said there are those out there who are good at DPSing. I commend you cause atleast you dont suck. For the rest of you who are cueing up as DPS and doing horribad at it. Stick with what youre good at. Stop trying to take my job. Im certainly not trying to take yours. Be a team player and help us win.
    Well do them a favor and reroll cleric and show them how it is done or just plain be quiet.
    Last edited by Undrsiege; 12-25-2011 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    I save lives and do a damn good job of it.

Your friendly hipster.

And I do hope you know I mean on my Cleric, not on my bard BRUH.

Your friendly hipster.

Quote Originally Posted by Undrsiege View Post
    Well do them a favor and reroll cleric and show them how it is done or just plain be quiet.
    I tried that, but the queues at lower levels are so horribly slow I gave up.

*edit - I've healed on my mage and I love it. I feel like I can control how a WF goes when I heal, not sure why clerics ***** so much at it. It's all about positioning and knowing when to bail and not be ******ed.
    Last edited by Tigruz; 12-25-2011 at 09:11 PM.
    <Retired>

IMPOSSIBRU
    ~Quiescent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast