+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: If I wanted to play a Squirrel....I would have rolled one..

Plane Walker

Default If I wanted to play a Squirrel....I would have rolled one..

Should this ability not leave you immune to being a squirrel for a short time after?

Say 1 minute, if you live after being the squirrel.

Knockback has immunity after about 2 hits, but I have been squirrel'd several times one after another, there maybe DR on it, but why not simply immunity like loads of other abilities in the game that nullify a player's actions?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakanish View Post
    Should this ability not leave you immune to being a squirrel for a short time after?

Say 1 minute, if you live after being the squirrel.

Knockback has immunity after about 2 hits, but I have been squirrel'd several times one after another, there maybe DR on it, but why not simply immunity like loads of other abilities in the game that nullify a player's actions?
    I've not seen anything to indicate that polymorph is ignoring the DR.

I have seen multiple silences hit me at once which is rather annoying.

Plane Walker

Sure, I'll trade you squirrel spamming for silence spamming.

I think while squirreled you should have a single 1m cd ability named Rabies. If you hit someone with it before you pop out of squirrel they will get 1 shotted after 4 min. Period.
    Last edited by Violacea; 12-25-2011 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I think while squirreled you should have a single 1m cd ability named Rabies. If you hit someone with it before you pop out of squirrel they will get 1 shotted after 4 min. Period.
    I love this idea

I think while your squirreled you should get a special skill that protects your nuts.

Sunspots the Retired
    Once R8 Guardian Cleric of Seastone
    Proud Alumni of [breaking bads]

Observe my Past Glory in Video Format here!!

It is annoying ability. If players actually played good you can shut down a raid over and over again. Silence spamming is not nearly as effective as you have to wait 15 secs to use the ability again. Silence can not be spammed and requires up to 38 points in a tank spec for mass silence or 32 in RB spec which is shown to be a huge dps loss in some builds.

Transmogrify with only 3 points in clinging form can be spammed over and over and over again. If one person is immune to it you can tab to the next and use it again indefinitely...completely disabling multiple targets every sec. It is quite lame. The ability should have at least a 5 sec. cd. How does silence compete with this when you need 32/38 points in a soul to get it for wars and it is on 15dr while you only need 3 points in dom to get it to spam every sec.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 12-25-2011 at 06:54 PM.

I think its funny your being completely demolished by a skill that turns you into a squirrel.

Sunspots the Retired
    Once R8 Guardian Cleric of Seastone
    Proud Alumni of [breaking bads]

Observe my Past Glory in Video Format here!!

Umm, quick fyi. 3 pts in dom allows squirrel to have no cooldown. It takes considerably more points to turn that time to cast CC into an instant and 1 to 2 more to have it not break on a little dmg. I really can't imagine many mages are just going 3 pts deep into domi tree to reduce the cd on squirrel to 0 and keeping the cast time on the spell.

Yes, instant squirrel sucks. Yes, it usually means a mage is about to tee off on you. If nothing comes in it typically means he/she was trying to get AWAY from you. Believe it or not, forcing a mage to squirrel you to fall back is NOT a bad thing. A mage running away is not a mage trying to do other nasty things to you and your friends.
    But at least we can get married now!
    I'll be fishing in Codex...
    Nobodi - R8 Mage Defiant Deepwood
    Somebodi - 19 Rogue Guardian Deepwood (twink wannabe)

Ascendant

40% reduced damage while under squirrel effects LOL...

Rift Chaser

I think you should use the time in which you are squirreled to reconsider the SC nerf.

Just sayin'
    Saved@Briarcliff
    I play a Mage, just throwing it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by lmprov View Post
    I think you should use the time in which you are squirreled to reconsider the SC nerf.

Just sayin'
    Being a squirrel is much better than being hit for 4k, squirrel is annoying but thats all it is.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

An ability can be only broken when i get some damage, and it can be used instantly without no cd is OP.

Please, someone help me how to deal with it or please Rift do st about it.

[Edit]
    Last edited by GreatWhiteRhino; 12-25-2011 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Inappropriate Content

I don't enjoy it when rogues don't even know what break free is to escape my CC.
    I don't enjoy it when warriors just eat up all my magical attacks like it was a delicious omelette for breakfast.
    I do not enjoy it when a cleric stands there like some, holy statue of david, impervious to all harm.
    I do not enjoy it when a mage blows me up with a 1.9k fireball.

I do enjoy squirreling you, however, so leave me that tiny pleasure.

Here...have an acorn.

Quote Originally Posted by CowardWarrior View Post
    An ability can be only broken when i get some damage, and it can be used instantly without no cd is OP.

Please, someone help me how to deal with it or please Rift do st about it.

[Edit]
    So what's a mage supposed to do when Silenced, or a rogue supposed to do when Feared, a cleric supposed to do when Snared, and a warrior supposed to do when Disarmed?
    Last edited by GreatWhiteRhino; 12-25-2011 at 11:43 PM.
    <Retired>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast