+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lmfao

Default Lmfao

I ask for new gear for 10-49s and what is trions answer? crappy gear from a sad warfront known as "The library of the runemasters" wrathstones are the most idiotic thing ever added make that stinking new warfront for level 40s and have wrathstones drop from pvp even in the trails i never liked that new god forsaken warfront 3 weeks+ after it's introduction trion adds achievements and a vendor for it, vengeance before 50 ??? cmon my R4 gear gives me +25 now i can get +120 at 44? ....... not only do i hate the new warfront i will never run it on live shards it's ridiculous

Now I Know Why Some Animals Eat Their Young

Yes trion, please waste time on making new 10 to 49 pvp gear because lord knows this is the improvement that pvp really needs.

Sunspots the Retired
    Once R8 Guardian Cleric of Seastone
    Proud Alumni of [breaking bads]

Observe my Past Glory in Video Format here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Larrs View Post
    I ask for new gear for 10-49s and what is trions answer? crappy gear from a sad warfront known as "The library of the runemasters" wrathstones are the most idiotic thing ever added make that stinking new warfront for level 40s and have wrathstones drop from pvp even in the trails i never liked that new god forsaken warfront 3 weeks+ after it's introduction trion adds achievements and a vendor for it, vengeance before 50 ??? cmon my R4 gear gives me +25 now i can get +120 at 44? ....... not only do i hate the new warfront i will never run it on live shards it's ridiculous
    Wrath Stones Pretty nice pvp damage output buff.

Not as nice as Mighty Wrath Stone!

Only available for Defiant who have rep with The Seekers?
    I wonder what the Guardian equivalent is, if there is one.
    Specter
    R87 Mage - Wolfsbane, Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Larrs View Post
    How about quit being a lazy [Edit] and get to 50, nobody cares about lowbie pvp and nobody should either, its a waste of Devs time to worry about that.
    Last edited by GreatWhiteRhino; 12-24-2011 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Cursing
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Quote Originally Posted by Taptap View Post
    Wrath Stones Pretty nice pvp damage output buff.

Not as nice as Mighty Wrath Stone!

Only available for Defiant who have rep with The Seekers?
    I wonder what the Guardian equivalent is, if there is one.
    Both of these stones come from your respective PVP vendor. The mighty stone is for 2handed weapons, while the regular one is for 1handed weapons. There should be equivalents of each stone for both factions.
    Cayleb - P50 Warrior [@Seastone]
    EX - <Exalted>
    EX - <Tempest Wolves>
    EX - @Dayblind

Save your favour for 50. Oh, and Merry Christmas!!!

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Here's an idea I'm gonna read the pvp forums see that every other thread is bout no content being put in for the lvl 50s and no new gear for them either so I'm gonna ask if they can implement brackets of gear for every level before that since that is way more likley. Cause trion not even wllin to put hit or foucs a simple stat on gear is more likely to go thru 13k posts and do something for the one post asking for 10x the work needed for levels that u can't even turn off exp for and outlevel even at a slow pace doing just pvp every couple days. Its great if they would do this but a lot else is needed first so stop skipping and get to the back of the line.
    ...In for a penny in for a pound...

Quote Originally Posted by Charlice View Post
    Save your favour for 50. Oh, and Merry Christmas!!!
    Oh this too cause nothing sucks more then wasting favor on gear and then hvingto regrind a much more time consuming currency when u reach the level th gear actually means somthing for. Plus low level pvp is awsome the way it is without the valor gear.

Dear Am0n,

You have received an infraction at RIFT Forums.

Reason: Trolling/Baiting
    -------
    This message is to inform you that one of you post was recently removed. because it violated the Code of Conduct. In connection with this, you have received an infraction for Trolling/Baiting.

"Didn't know Trion answered to you. Must be nice."

Trolling is defined as something that is posted for shock value, to provoke conflict, or to elicit a strong negative or emotional reaction. It’s okay to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is not acceptable. If you don't have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we recommend you refrain from posting in that one and find another discussion to participate in instead.

Please be aware that trolling will not be tolerated within the Rift community, and not only that, it is uncalled for, rude, and unproductive.

Please understand that our goal is to create a fun, welcoming, and safe environment for the Rift Community, and continued violations of our Code of Conduct can lead to the temporary or permanent removal of your posting access on our forums. We would encourage you to take a moment to review the forum Code of Conduct to prevent future warnings, infractions, or interruption of your posting access.

Please feel free to contact the Rift Community Team at community@riftgame.com if you have any questions or concerns about this message or its contents.
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

wow.....

Ok temp ban

I feel you creeping over my shoulder

Touche OP touche LMFAO
    Last edited by Am0n; 12-24-2011 at 07:44 PM.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    Dear Am0n,

-------
    This message is to inform you that one of you post was recently removed. because it violated the Code of Conduct. In connection with this, you have received an infraction for Trolling/Baiting.

Trolling is defined as something that is posted for shock value, to provoke conflict, or to elicit a strong negative or emotional reaction. Itís okay to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is not acceptable. If you don't have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we recommend you refrain from posting in that one and find another discussion to participate in instead.

Please be aware that trolling will not be tolerated within the Rift community, and not only that, it is uncalled for, rude, and unproductive.

Please understand that our goal is to create a fun, welcoming, and safe environment for the Rift Community, and continued violations of our Code of Conduct can lead to the temporary or permanent removal of your posting access on our forums. We would encourage you to take a moment to review the forum Code of Conduct to prevent future warnings, infractions, or interruption of your posting access.

Please feel free to contact the Rift Community Team at community@riftgame.com if you have any questions or concerns about this message or its contents.
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

wow.....

Ok temp ban

I feel you creeping over my shoulder

Touche OP touche LMFAO
    See you when you get back from your "vacation"
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Quote Originally Posted by Robes View Post
    See you when you get back from your "vacation"
    Yeah

Trion mods are so backwards sometimes
    "You lost me at Balance"

Well on a high note my family have all gone home now. You have no idea how happy this makes me!

Dear Am0n,

-------

Trolling is defined as something that is posted for shock value, to provoke conflict, or to elicit a strong negative or emotional reaction. It’s okay to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is not acceptable. If you don't have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we recommend you refrain from posting in that one and find another discussion to participate in instead.

-------

Wow. Common trion ur reading these forums please wtf is goingon with pvp. Amon lol ur on the watchlist looks like ur getting coal from trion this christmas for bein a bad boy lol.
    Last edited by Scarybadlady; 12-24-2011 at 08:33 PM.

Only in Rift, could a lump of coal, be a reward of epic proportions.

+ Reply to Thread