+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Violacea

Thread: Did I miss a memo?

Default Did I miss a memo?

Here lately I've seem to run into more than just a couple of rogues using a tactic that baffles me. It's running a stealth build with the boar out. Now I'll admit I'm not the sharpest tack on the bulletin board but doesn't having the boar out while you're in stealth pretty well negate any advantage stealth might give you?

Kind of like running around with a neon sign following you announcing Caution: Rogue In Area.

At first I was willing to chalk it up to Baddie Syndrome but then I see it again...and again. Is this a new superpro tactic I've missed somewhere? Did I not get an e-mail? I even checked Dunsparrow's blog and nothing...

I am puzzled. This is a bigger headscratcher than the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa.
    Just Another Disillusioned and Un-Subbed Ex-Rift PVPer

I do it all the time. The Boar increases my dmg by 50%.

Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Noobenheimer View Post
    Here lately I've seem to run into more than just a couple of rogues using a tactic that baffles me. It's running a stealth build with the boar out. Now I'll admit I'm not the sharpest tack on the bulletin board but doesn't having the boar out while you're in stealth pretty well negate any advantage stealth might give you?

Kind of like running around with a neon sign following you announcing Caution: Rogue In Area.

At first I was willing to chalk it up to Baddie Syndrome but then I see it again...and again. Is this a new superpro tactic I've missed somewhere? Did I not get an e-mail? I even checked Dunsparrow's blog and nothing...

I am puzzled. This is a bigger headscratcher than the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa.
    This definitely made my day.
    I love you man.
    Wish I had noticed it sooner.

TBH sometimes I stealth around with Fluffy the Destroyer so that it's easier to catch people. They get all curious about the fluffy running around. It's pretty amazing. You just see 1 foot tall Fluffy charging at you from across stillmoor, boggled. Then LOLR8ROGUE

Banned

its not disimilar to the vanish rogue who then casts self heals or buffs on themselves whilst standing in the exact same spot the vanished in. Hello there sparky, we can see the spell effects going off.....

Hello there sparky, we can see the spell effects going off.....
    Just Another Disillusioned and Un-Subbed Ex-Rift PVPer

+ Reply to Thread