+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not enough people making Rift YouTube videos.

Soulwalker

Default Not enough people making Rift YouTube videos.

Hey there, I currently been playing this game since around the 10th, and i have 2 characters a level 30 cleric which is fun which i leveled completely through pve. I also now have a level 14 warrior that i want to level him all the way to 50 through pvp. Back on topic I have noticed that there are not really that many people making Rift content for YouTube. How i look at it is the more people that see the game and how epic it is the more people that can be pulled away from other games to come play Rift. Now i don't know why there is so little Rift content on YouTube but i want to help the cause, and maybe help the community grow a little. I was thinking of recording alot of my games on my warrior on my Journey to level 50, and making pretty much a Vlog of my progression. Do you guys think its worth doing? I will probably do some voice overs for some videos.

Telaran

Youtube search "falic mayhem" I made a pvp vid a while back and currently working on number 2. I also refuse to put dubstep in it.

if i could get my accounts to link id have more uploaded stuff -.-
    Now known as Menthol of galena.
    my spec http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...uhcV.xxoAksqxk
    Wolfsbane =worst shard.

I'm working on a new one. Havent made one since 1.4.

My Youtube account is disabled right now for some reason so I had to make a new one. The vids are still viewable though.
    "You lost me at Balance"

+ Reply to Thread