+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: WTB duo queue buddy for PvP.

  1. #1
    Prophet of Telara Parfaite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,043

    Default WTB duo queue buddy for PvP.

    Because Fryday isn't on enough to fulfill my needs.
    Bard Buffs/Heals 4ever.
    Somebody come play with me on Seastone.

    Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

  2. #2
    Ascendant Valnak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,516

    Default

    Fryday is bad and you should feel bad.

  3. #3
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    Fryday is bad and you should feel bad.
    I transferred to Seastone a few days ago, but I'm too lazy to PvP.
    Saved@Briarcliff
    I play a Mage, just throwing it out there.

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    122

    Default Fryday's Schedule?

    Do you know Fryday's play schedule? He's one of the Guardians that drives me crazy in WFs. I need to play on his off hours...lol.

    Vegimatic=Fizbang

  5. #5
    Prophet of Telara Parfaite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    Fryday is bad and you should feel bad.
    I'm not sure how that matters, since I don't typically follow him around in WF's unless I want to be killed.
    I just want somebody who will queue with me and talk to me between games.
    Last edited by Parfaite; 12-22-2011 at 12:16 PM.

    Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

  6. #6
    Ascendant Keota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parfaite View Post
    I'm not sure how that matters, since I don't typically follow him around in WF's unless I want to be killed.
    I just want somebody who will queue with me and talk to me between games.
    You appear to be a cute gaming female. How is finding a partner hard to accomplish? :P
    Zoartype@Deepwood

  7. #7
    Prophet of Telara Parfaite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keota View Post
    You appear to be a cute gaming female. How is finding a partner hard to accomplish? :P
    Because half my Guild has left to SW:TOR, and the rest of my shard is too busy "not being into PvP" on a PvP shard.
    Seastone hates me.

    Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

  8. #8
    Ascendant Keota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parfaite View Post
    Because half my Guild has left to SW:TOR, and the rest of my shard is too busy "not being into PvP" on a PvP shard.
    Seastone hates me.
    Ewww, TOR.

    I have trouble finding PVP partners on my server too, though it's a PVE shard. I've tried talking my GM into migrating us to a PVP server, but alas; Keenblade is where we stay : /

    Do WFs, and just find someone to stick to like glue each game. That's what I do. Except it's with healers. If we have any (seems to be a common theme among Defiants).
    Zoartype@Deepwood

  9. #9
    Prophet of Telara Parfaite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keota View Post
    Ewww, TOR.

    I have trouble finding PVP partners on my server too, though it's a PVE shard. I've tried talking my GM into migrating us to a PVP server, but alas; Keenblade is where we stay : /

    Do WFs, and just find someone to stick to like glue each game. That's what I do. Except it's with healers. If we have any (seems to be a common theme among Defiants).
    I'm usually the healer, so I stick with DPS.

    Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

  10. #10
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    would have been happy to que with you, miss.. but i'm on the defiant side. might see you in some warfronts, i'm xxhermitxx ingame.
    Xxhermitxx - Seastone.
    Haters gonna hate, ballers gonna ball.

  11. #11
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    13

    Default

    just came over here to NA Shards from EU shards, if u have the time to wait for me to get my 50 i'll offer my sweet mage *** for ya !

  12. #12
    Prophet of Telara Parfaite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minq View Post
    just came over here to NA Shards from EU shards, if u have the time to wait for me to get my 50 i'll offer my sweet mage *** for ya !
    I'm patient, no worries.

    Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

  13. #13
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    13

    Default

    alrighty you seem pretty desperate, no one wants to be your friend ;[

  14. #14
    Prophet of Telara Parfaite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minq View Post
    alrighty you seem pretty desperate, no one wants to be your friend ;[
    It's the middle of the week. Everybody is either working or playing SW:TOR. ): I'm a social butterfly and there isn't enough people online for me atm.

    Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

  15. #15
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    13

    Default

    :[ sounds pretty sad. I guess the only problem will be the online times as well i guess since im from EU and wont be on that much at the evening hours in US. usually im there till like 6pm servertime if that doesnt matter ;(

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts