+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Healing Clerics

Telaran

Default Healing Clerics

Healer clerics with clue are totally impossible to kill in 1v1 situation as r8 rogue in top gear regardless of spec

fell baldes / anathema not making ANY difference, and oh they never run OOM as well i had a 43 minutes fight vs cleric in my ANTIHEALER spec and i get him under 40% 2 times.

whyso? why im frikin assassin cant assassinate someone or even scratch them , why i should gimp my specs by going for fell blades or anathema while all of them are useless against some healbot that just stands and press buttons? they dont even have to kite me

P.S. dont start about MM eradicate it wont helps with good clerics

i do understand they supposed to have some survivability to stay alive in mass pvp ok
    BUT i not even gona bring up the justicar healers with 11k hp that tanks 10 ppl in WF and spam /lol left and right

and ye also wtf is the deal with shamans ability Rage of the North that says specifically ALL MELEE ATTACKS to critically hit working with SPELLS? i mean its supposed that clerics do 6k burst damage on p8 player with 1100 valor and 18% damage mitigation when using that ? lol 2.6k sanctions initial hit + 2-3k dot following?

i dont care about damage but fix that at least there must be reason u made it to be MELEE attacks, not frikin spells

call it QQ thread i dont care, dont start on me that if i cant kill healer they cant kill me either so whats the deal lets just put a huge effin banner on them that says dont touch me i wont touch u, leme do my dailies CUZ U CANT KILL ME LOLO?
    Last edited by Rapp3d; 12-21-2011 at 11:22 PM.

/facebrickwall
    "You lost me at Balance"

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    /facebrickwall
    very constructive feetback throll. move along

Mei

Quote Originally Posted by Rapp3d View Post
    Healer clerics with clue are totally impossible to kill in 1v1 situation as r8 rogue in top gear regardless of spec

fell baldes / anathema not making ANY difference, and oh they never run OOM as well i had a 43 minutes fight vs cleric in my ANTIHEALER spec and i get him under 40% 2 times.

whyso? why im frikin assassin cant assassinate someone or even scratch them , why i should gimp my specs by going for fell blades or anathema while all of them are useless against some healbot that just stands and press buttons? they dont even have to kite me

P.S. dont start about MM eradicate it wont helps with good clerics

i do understand they supposed to have some survivability to stay alive in mass pvp ok
    BUT i not even gona bring up the justicar healers with 11k hp that tanks 10 ppl in WF and spam /lol left and right

and ye also wtf is the deal with shamans ability Rage of the North that says specifically ALL MELEE ATTACKS to critically hit working with SPELLS? i mean its supposed that clerics do 6k burst damage on p8 player with 1100 valor and 18% damage mitigation when using that ? lol 2.6k sanctions initial hit + 2-3k dot following?

i dont care about damage but fix that at least there must be reason u made it to be MELEE attacks, not frikin spells

call it QQ thread i dont care, dont start on me that if i cant kill healer they cant kill me either so whats the deal lets just put a huge effin banner on them that says dont touch me i wont touch u, leme do my dailies CUZ U CANT KILL ME LOLO?
    Nice signature.
    Fluent

very constructive feetback throll. move along
    It isn't a troll. Read your sig. It'll explain the issue.

Feetback? o.O
    Last edited by Am0n; 12-21-2011 at 11:29 PM.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Mei

I was trying to be at least somewhat subtle.
    Fluent

Telaran

Feetback? o.O
    sry maybe on our server clerics are not like ones in ur pvp videos that dying to single dusk to down or generally in 3-4 global coodlowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    I was trying to be at least somewhat subtle.

I thought

/facebrickwall was a gentle way of saying it
    "You lost me at Balance"

sry maybe on our server clerics are not like ones in ur pvp videos that dying to single dusk to down or generally in 3-4 global coodlowns.
    Considering that vid is 1.4

I follow PvP migration, check my sig

I think it is Dusk to Dawn. Not sure though. Haven't been on for a few weeks due to work =(

If it is honestly a healing cleric, and he is killing you before deb poison alone has him OMM then I don't know what to say. Also 16 point NB is a very small price to pay for Fell Blades.
    Last edited by Am0n; 12-21-2011 at 11:33 PM.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Telaran

i never said healing cleric can kill rogue read post
    Last edited by Rapp3d; 12-21-2011 at 11:34 PM.

so u throlled my thread within one minute without posting anything about thread specific theme.
    You are crying over something that is easily counterable. Ask in a question format rather than another QQ nerf post and maybe someone will take you seriously.
    "You lost me at Balance"

i never said healing cleric can kill rogue read post
    Makes sense....
    "You lost me at Balance"

Telaran

Makes sense....
    yes it does?

Rift Disciple

Ok I'll bite.

I have an issue with a lot of the QQing from Rogues. I am sure they dont agree but they appear OP to me-I'm not saying they should be nerfed, I just accept that I stand very little chance against a rogue unless his gear is significantly worse than mine. Having said that let me take the role of the cleric in the above story and have my own little QQ..

As a Cleric I get stunlocked and killed by rogues in every soul setup apart from healer. As a full on healer the best I can do is stop him killing me. I fought a rogue for 47 minutes the other day and his heals were too powerful for me to overcome! My DPS is insufficient to out damage his heals??!!! WTF is that about-Hes a rogue!!! Trion why has any one class got stealth, massive dps and self heals capable of exceeding my max dps?? My antirogue spec doesnt kill him-It just keeps me alive!! This is really unfair Trion....All but one of my specs are useless against a rogue and that one doesnt kill him.

Ok now dropping the roleplay-Forget Clerics and Rogues for a minute

Class A meets Class B and they fight.Neither can win. It's stalemate. How is that more unfair on class A than B exactly?

Rogues have the advantage already but so many want more. You want the Clerics last defensive card to complete the roflstomp?? I don't think so.
    Last edited by Torvax; 12-22-2011 at 12:18 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Ok I'll bite.

I have an issue with a lot of the QQing from Rogues. I am sure they dont agree but they appear OP to me-I'm not saying they should be nerfed, I just accept that I stand very little chance against a rogue unless his gear is significantly worse than mine. Having said that let me take the role of the cleric in the above story and have my own little QQ..

As a Cleric I get stunlocked and killed by rogues in every soul setup apart from healer. As a full on healer the best I can do is stop him killing me. I fought a rogue for 47 minutes the other day and his heals were too powerful for me to overcome! My DPS is insufficient to out damage his heals??!!! WTF is that about-Hes a rogue!!! Trion why has any one class got stealth, massive dps and self heals capable of exceeding my max dps?? My antirogue spec doesnt kill him-It just keeps me alive!! This is really unfair Trion....All but one of my specs are useless against a rogue and that one doesnt kill him.

Ok now dropping the roleplay-Forget Clerics and Rogues for a minute

Class A meets Class B and they fight.Neither can win. It's stalemate. How is that more unfair on class A than B exactly?

Rogues have the advantage already but so many want more. You want the Clerics last defensive card to complete the roflstomp?? I don't think so.
    that makes a lot of sense i agree

but how about at the end of fight when no one wins its actually means that cleric SUCEEDED to stay alive via his heals as he is supposed to do, but rogue FAILED to kill him. doesn't looks that fair anymore isnt it?

and yes i do believe that rogues should have A CHANCE to kill any class in this game as they are rogues?
    is that wrong of me to ask? either that either give me totally unkillable spec so all gona be fair?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast