+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Who are these Pain Train impersonators?..

Default Who are these Pain Train impersonators?..

First off - I dont post on forums. I feel like it's an extra curricular chore to score more epeen points. No ty.. however...

I stumbled unto Paintrain.org and to my surprise, found a new-sh guardian guild using our name!
    I can understand if maybe one of our old members remade the guild on guardian side.. but last I spoke to Vand or anyone from our old team, that wasn't on our agenda.
    Cross-game pvping yes, side-switching no.

We disbanded the Rift guild a while ago and Iscax sort of disappeared one day - Maybe it's his guild??

I suppose imitation is the best form of flattery?
    Regulate - 50 Rogue DEFIANT
    [Pain Train]

My E-cig's battery just died.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Telaran

who are you

Quote Originally Posted by Rapp3d View Post
    who are you
    Who are you?
    "You lost me at Balance"

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    Who are you?
    perfect example of how troll brain logic processes. will to reply to post without even reading what its about.
    its ok i explain. i asked the thread author that wondered about Pain Train guild who he is because im the member of guardian Pain Train org he made thread about.

perfect example of how troll brain logic processes. will to reply to post without even reading what its about.
    What are you on

Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

its ok i explain. i asked the thread author that wondered about Pain Train guild who he is because im the member of guardian Pain Train org he made thread about.
    And I am good friends with the original Pain Train, and good friends with Reg, but Ok lmao

I was jokin

Why so serious?
    "You lost me at Balance"

If you don't know who the original pain train is you definitely don't deserve to carry the tag.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    If you don't know who the original pain train is you definitely don't deserve to carry the tag.
    /Ehigh-5

/morebuttons
    "You lost me at Balance"

Telaran

i apologise all great rift community that i havent heard of some original pain train (made u feel better huh?)

i started to play rift about 2-3 months ago maybe thats why i didnt heard of amg great legendaryPain Train u talking about (and i /care a lot trust me)
    Pain Train was guardian PVP org started on Whitefall EU not long ago now we moved to Bloodiron and remaining probably only servers pure guardian PVP guild
    and no i never heard of Iscax so i highly doubt our PainTrain have anything to do with old guild you talking about

Pain Train was guardian PVP org started on Whitefall
    Ahh I remember seeing you guys. My guild had the first 6-7 Annihilators then I believe I remember seeing one of your guys getting it on zam.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    Ahh I remember seeing you guys. My guild had the first 6-7 Annihilators then I believe I remember seeing one of your guys getting it on zam.
    I am still working on Anni as a solo PvPer lmfao. "Just keep swimmin"
    "You lost me at Balance"

There is a raid guild called Affinity on Belmont. Threw me off for a bit also.
    r40 puzzlybox <rise of mayhem> whoo whoo
    r40 pizzabox wheeeeeeeee

puzzlebox + apoth = <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

I'm sure there are hundreds of pain trains, corpse trains and even steampunk trains out there.
    Not so related to this exact, but reminds me of one guy, kaganpwnz, had those "xxxkaganpwnzxxx", "kugunpwnz", "111kaganpwnz111"
    (and whatever else teenager's mind can think of) fans out there, thousands.
    Still not even stand near glorious xxxNaGiBaToRxxx nickname.
    And I'm pretty damn sure I caught my eye on someone with "Bleeds" back the time on Whitefall.

With a name like 'Pain Train', I dunno why you would think it was original enough not pop up on other shards and/or MMOs. It's not really original. At all.

I'm sure your guild is swell and stuff, but come on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast