+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Only PvP guild on EU shard! (guardian side)(if u are a HC PvP'er, read this!)

Default Only PvP guild on EU shard! (guardian side)(if u are a HC PvP'er, read this!)

Hey guys,

I'm writing this in the name of Pain Train. A guild known for it's good PvP members.

We used to have about 20 ppl online in the evenings, and those were only good pvp'ers with top notch Ranks (some 6 most 8)

But at this moment, we barely reach 5 members online in the evenings. In the weekends it's around 10...

It's really starting to be a problem! We only want to have good players. And we've gathered some of the best players of the Whitefall and Bloodiron shard.

Since 2 month's orso we also recruited some less players. But we are not satisfied about their "online time/ activity"

Now, problem is, we can't find new good players that just want to PvP. And the shard is going a bit dead aswell..

We could merge with an other guild, or we could go to other servers in a search for some challenge and picking up good players on the way.

But my question first is, to all the PvP guilds on guardian side on the EU shards, how are u doing ? Are u in need of members, do u want to merge? etc. etc.

Please give me some feedback, coz me (i'm officer) and the rest of the guild lead, think that not the game might be dying, but our guild dies first... and we don't want that to happen.

Let me know in this forum! We might be able to team up against the EU defiants ;)

Brobey, Cleric Healer, EU.

I don't think anyone plays nemore. Those left are just waiting for subs to end. Good luck finding people it sucks but at this point until they merge servers and get it down to 10 total (no sure if that's even low enuff maybe 5) or go f2p that your gonna find people committed to sticking it out with rift. As defiant my ques are now 30 minutes and world pvp Is no more. Swtor is an awesome game give it a try even if the pvp I not as good as rift (I loved rift pvp) it is new and bursting with life and the game in general is awesome. Go thru each shards forums the same topics are all popping up sayin its a ghostland. I think some pve shards are doing ok like wolfsbane but that is based in the U.S. I wish you the best of luck in finding more people but its gonna be harder then getting a dev to respond to what the games direction is at this point.
    ...In for a penny in for a pound...

I'm afriad that u are right... wich is terrible =(

I liked rift alot... but if it's a ghost land it has no use at all!

I really love the pvp but I gotta b realistic and if u look at the shards status online of all the shards they are pretty much at the point were they won't even register any lower popultion trends. I don't think anyones coming back after the novelty of swtor wears off either because the novelty of rift has worn off some time ago I got more friends going back to wow then saying they'll ever play rift again. Trion kept thinking that their pve players would stick with it and didn't realize how popular and well made pvp game they had. F2p is gonna be the only salvation.

Telaran

Patience duds. population will be back pretty soon when everyone who left to SWTOR will run out of quests to do LOL

That won't happen I wish it was the case I have 2x as many frends and ex guild memebers going to wow then swtor. People are done with rift. I know of atleast 30 people not resubbing and sunning for older games. Problem is gw2, secret world and other games will come out just as swtor wears off making rift a non priority. They'll come back when its f2p.

Telaran

if rift will ever go f2p THAT will mean the end of game. learn you facts and specifically what going F2P will means for any game

Quote Originally Posted by Rapp3d View Post
    Patience duds. population will be back pretty soon when everyone who left to SWTOR will run out of quests to do LOL

Naah ppl will go on with Swtor... then whine some on the forums... and in the end they'll go to GW 2

=) sucks but that's how life goes.... we had a good one... to bad i didn't reach R8 before this game died xD

The game should be f2p already. Look at dc universe it went f2p and finally got popular. Rift needs f2p no ones gonna pay aymore and it already shows its not a what if or maybe its dead dude shards are empty and ones that have people playing are barely above low pop. Wolfsbane the busiest shard is barely above low pop and I can't consider that even a hapening place a 2.0 rating on riftstatus.net means nothing when it dosent regster below .99.

for what it's worth, slight bump!

Hey, I'm in your battlegroup (Valery, Mage). I'm from Riptalon with a raiding guild, though I am a PvP freak. Not planning to leave my guild or shard... but hi ^^. Most Defiants in our group (Riptalon Bloodiron Whitefall Argent) know and/or fear me lol
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Default woops

So yea i gave into the dark side and decided to give swtor a go, well i would if i could actually get past the huge queues. Wont be quitting rift will periodically come on and depending how well swtor is i may be back by jan after the first free month finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul sky View Post
    Hey, I'm in your battlegroup (Valery, Mage). I'm from Riptalon with a raiding guild, though I am a PvP freak. Not planning to leave my guild or shard... but hi ^^. Most Defiants in our group (Riptalon Bloodiron Whitefall Argent) know and/or fear me lol
    How is the population on ur shard?

Telaran

Hey, i wanted to tell you a little of what I have going on. I'm GL of MayheM on Laethys(Oceanic). Aside from swtor and the holidays our shard is packed. Tons of pve guilds running HK and us, the only pvp guild on the shard. We moved to a pve shard about 4 months ago because of what you're posting about now. Low pop dead pvp shards. IMO the problem with pvp shards are

1. The overabundance of rogues. It almost makes it a task to group up with the whole guild and go do your eye dailys. If you're r1-r5 you're going to have tons of trouble doing them solo.

2. Lopsided population. Too many guardians or defiants on one shard.... makes for constantly losing wf's, rifts, slow wf pops.

3. OWpvp.... just isnt being developed by trion. All we have are pvp rifts and the dailys. Usually what happens is a guild with a large amount of people online get together and stomp whoever is out there doing pvp rifts. Then the battle is usually over and people just log or whatever due to the large numbers that show up. We've done it...we've had it done to us... 2raids vs 1raid is a massacre and only fun for a little while. There arent any advancing open world pvp activities to do..... so nobody shows up.

Basically we moved to gain a better population, more active warfronts, pve advancement as well. Last night maybe 25 guildies online. 15 or so r8's. Recruiting is up and people are having fun. 50man vent forums etc are set up and we're constantly growing. I would by no means say that rift is dying....just slow with people on skyrim binges and xmas. Feel free to join us if you'd like.

Rift Disciple

what server are u in?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast