+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Soul sky

Thread: Buff Withering vine please

Default Buff Withering vine please

I think most would agree that this spell is barely worth casting. Most that do use it will agree that it is only worth using pre-emptively if no other healing is needed. It heals less than a cast of vile spores over its duration. Surely a heal over time of this nature that can only be applied once on a target should heal for more than a global cool-down used on vile spores?

Buffing it so that it's worth a global cool-down is all that's needed. This could either be a healing modifier change or a new mechanic:

Something cool like, whilst Withering vine is active on a target, Nature's fury applies withering vines to all additional targets hit.

Or keep the healing the same but make it be refreshed by life spells hitting the target, so it would be worth using in a similar fashion to life leech,

Or make it AoE (so when you cast it on one mob/player, all mobs/players within 7 meters have it applied on them too, something like that),

Or maybe something more brilliant that Kervik can think of with this skill o.0

Any support?
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

F I swear i was in the Mage forum. My bad guys, please don't post, let this die
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

:3
    ~Quiescent

Plane Walker

I support buffing mages.

+ Reply to Thread