+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Nockout World PVP 3 Video

Telaran

Default Nockout World PVP 3 Video

I wanted something a bit better/different than my last 2 videos but it's difficult since I transferred to Deepstrike, a guardian heavy shard with a heavy zerg setting. However, with many people trying SW, including myself, I wanted to push out a few clips I thought were pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcgKx...1&feature=plcp

The reason I made the world PVP videos is for entertainment value alone. So before the flood of comments about me only stomping baddies (which isn't true, but will come anyways) understand that I believe its more entertaining than the hundreds of clips I have just 1v1ing R8's, or going 1v5, killing 2 and then dying. I would get bored watching that, I would want to see a rampage!

Hope you enjoy <3
    Nockout - R8 Warrior - Deepstrike
    World PVP Vid 1 World PVP Vid 2

Any 2h or para/champ usage in there or more s&b with heal on block stuff? Can't watch atm.

Telaran

I started wep swapping after I saw how bad it was that I didnt in my 2nd so I do that, but its all rb/pal/ch until the last scene (play 38vk/28rb but the clip is just for the vent lols). I've been playing around with para champ again a lot in wf's and have some clips, but not really a fan of wf videos.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by knock out View Post
    I wanted something a bit better/different than my last 2 videos but it's difficult since I transferred to Deepstrike, a guardian heavy shard with a heavy zerg setting. However, with many people trying SW, including myself, I wanted to push out a few clips I thought were pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcgKx...1&feature=plcp

The reason I made the world PVP videos is for entertainment value alone. So before the flood of comments about me only stomping baddies (which isn't true, but will come anyways) understand that I believe its more entertaining than the hundreds of clips I have just 1v1ing R8's, or going 1v5, killing 2 and then dying. I would get bored watching that, I would want to see a rampage!

Hope you enjoy <3

Nice job dude! I especially enjoyed you wrecking those rogues and spawn camping a group of 5 alone lol.
    Axill- P8 Mage
    Deepstrike
    <Server Police>

Pretty awesome :P

Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

Shield of Telara

awesome vid!

These are the type of videos this forum needs, not some dumb mage trying to crit people for 10k and claiming he is good (I think we all know who I am talking about).

Quote Originally Posted by Fates View Post
    awesome vid!

These are the type of videos this forum needs, not some dumb mage trying to crit people for 10k and claiming he is good (I think we all know who I am talking about).
    Every single post he made was a plug omfg

Nice vid though, good to see Warriors still kicking arse.
    Last edited by Zaros; 12-20-2011 at 06:59 PM.
    ~Quiescent

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Every single post he made was a plug omfg

Nice vid though, good to see Warriors still kicking arse.
    Hey all my posts are plugs too!

King of RIFT

Quote Originally Posted by kaspurtz View Post
    Hey all my posts are plugs too!
    Yes, but your videos actually have funny commentary, not grating dubstep
    Not even the good Bleedz kind either, like..bad dubstep
    ~Quiescent

Nice man, you're one of the few melee players that posts videos I really enjoy watching.

AND yeah, I could seriously write an equation for what's-his-name's posts.

<Stupid ****ing comment>

<Link to mediocre video>

(looks for another thread with the faintest mention of mages)

Champion

Nice job ;)

Though you could improve your solo parts (you miss 2-3 "pvp tools" in your macros)

And also some enchanting on your weapon(not sure about it : the video resolution is quite low makes it hard to see)
    Last edited by Gaaz; 12-21-2011 at 03:15 AM.

"A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords at dawn..".

Sword of Telara

Your videos are always nice to watch.

Hope you are not going to SWTOR like Kronos and Puzzle (saw a reference in your video on SW).

Haha, not bad. Best part is how your a little dwarf and fighting these huge defiants, so great .

Question: You ever get dizzy? There is a reason i don't play a melee class for pvp D:.
    Last edited by LOveRH; 12-21-2011 at 08:12 AM.

Telaran

Thanks for all the love so far guys!

To reply to some of the comments-

- I thought about doing a commentary but I really enjoy the process of editing the video and timing the clips to the song. Besides, Kaspurtz has the commentaries on lock.

- Not sure what you mean by tools in macro. I, in fact, despise that Rift allowed us to put so many abilities in a macro. It takes away from the skill curve we could have had. The only abilities I have in my macros are damaging abilities and reactives that just make more sense to be in a macro (i.e. frost strike, searing strike, aggressive block). Any thing that might be situationally better not to be in a macro I keep seperate.

- The oilstones I agree with, but I'm usually so broke I don't want to spend plat on them lol. I recently got the Vampiric Essence from death tier 2, so now I use that. It's no oilstone, but it's free!

- I've pretty much only played melee classes in my mmo history, so I'm used to the camera, don't even really notice it until I watch my vids. Also, some of the clips are sped up slightly to fit the music better.

I gave in and decided to try SW. I love mmo's when theyre first released and are new and exciting. Plus, even if I didn't play, I'm sure most of the people in Rift are playing SW and I would have nothing to do in this ghost town. I'm playing with the Reckless guys and by some miracle, I'm actually enjoying this game (tried it in beta for 30 min and just stopped). I'll still be playing Rift, no game has come close when it comes to the soul system. I'm almost entirely a pvp'er though and unless they can come up with some sort of competitive system I can't say I'll be back for long.

Again, I really enjoy making these videos, so I'll probably make some SW vids as well. Subscribe if you like!

Plane Walker

Hey bud. Best one yet! Really liked it.

I'm trying to make world vid but I watch my clips back and they look like senseless ganking. That or a full raid pops on me! Been stuck on the WF's lately. I myself actually enjoy editing vids I make more then actually playing the game sadly!
    Paeace

-Ivvan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast