+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 12,008 reasons why...

Default 12,008 reasons why...

Rift failed. That's the thread count for the pvp forums. No responses no future plans just nothing. Rift completely avoided pvp and its players and now they are going down every month more and more. People say its a pve game but its pve is mediocre at best. Wow has a much better pve game and swtor is light years ahead of rift when it comes to story driven conent. Rift has one of the most engaging pvp games I've ever played. With the classes and souls and endless combinations I reall enjoy playing pvp in this game. For some reason thou they've decided to stop and not do anything else for the pvp community. Pvp drove this game in my opinion and when in the last couple months the pvpers started leaving rift just has fallen on its face. This culd have been one of the best pvp games ever and its dev's just decided to let it slip away. If posted multipl times about the decline on www.riftstatus.net but today again we barely have servers above low pop. Now people will go to swtor a game with no pvp dynamic just bcause it is new when thousands would have stayed here if they had gotten any new conent. I would polish those resumes trion cause I don't think your gonna get a raise by going f2p and that's the only way I see this game being online for more then another 6 months. You got my money and I'm glad it worked better then toilet paper because there is no way you used it for aything else then wiping ur azz
    ...In for a penny in for a pound...

Rift Disciple

I've got 12,008 problems but Scarybadlady aint one!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Scarybadlady View Post
    Rift failed. That's the thread count for the pvp forums. No responses no future plans just nothing. Rift completely avoided pvp and its players and now they are going down every month more and more. People say its a pve game but its pve is mediocre at best. Wow has a much better pve game and swtor is light years ahead of rift when it comes to story driven conent. Rift has one of the most engaging pvp games I've ever played. With the classes and souls and endless combinations I reall enjoy playing pvp in this game. For some reason thou they've decided to stop and not do anything else for the pvp community. Pvp drove this game in my opinion and when in the last couple months the pvpers started leaving rift just has fallen on its face. This culd have been one of the best pvp games ever and its dev's just decided to let it slip away. If posted multipl times about the decline on www.riftstatus.net but today again we barely have servers above low pop. Now people will go to swtor a game with no pvp dynamic just bcause it is new when thousands would have stayed here if they had gotten any new conent. I would polish those resumes trion cause I don't think your gonna get a raise by going f2p and that's the only way I see this game being online for more then another 6 months. You got my money and I'm glad it worked better then toilet paper because there is no way you used it for aything else then wiping ur azz
    Incoherent rambling of a crazy person.

Kids this is why you stay away from drugs.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by riftfanboi View Post
    Incoherent rambling of a crazy person.

Kids this is why you stay away from drugs.
    and lol @ people with guns in their avatar pics, I'm sorry I can't take anything you say seriously your hardness is buffeting me away.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by xAerose View Post
    and lol @ people with guns in their avatar pics, I'm sorry I can't take anything you say seriously your hardness is buffeting me away.
    Careful what you say. He has a gun.

Rift Disciple

I'm glad it worked better then toilet paper because there is no way you used it for aything else then wiping ur azz
    And using verbal pwnage as ammunition, that's gangster!

badass over here
    Last edited by xAerose; 12-20-2011 at 11:15 AM.

Paragraphs are your friends when you make a QQ post.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Telaran

And using verbal pwnage as ammunition, that's gangster!

badass over here
    He may think he is Gangsta but i am on to him. I knew there was a reason

Rift Disciple

dude I can't laugh like that at work, not cool

Telaran

dude I can't laugh like that at work, not cool
    Sorry, my bad

Rift Disciple

at least you made this thread worthwhile, good day sirs

Fyi I am in no way shape or form a gansta. The guns what I do for a living read the sig learn. I do enjoy the responses. At least no one disagrees with me. Unfortunately I post from a cell phone so srry about the single paragraph layout
    Last edited by Scarybadlady; 12-20-2011 at 12:09 PM.

Rift Disciple

Oh the RR... thought you were referring to a cheesy guild or something. That's cute you guys are like the Army version of basic infantry Marines.

There isn't a segment of marines that could even polish our boots

Rift has one of the most engaging pvp games I've ever played. With the classes and souls and endless combinations I reall enjoy playing pvp in this game. For some reason thou they've decided to stop and not do anything else for the pvp community. Pvp drove this game in my opinion and when in the last couple months the pvpers started leaving rift just has fallen on its face. This culd have been one of the best pvp games ever and its dev's just decided to let it slip away. Now people will go to swtor a game with no pvp dynamic just bcause it is new when thousands would have stayed here if they had gotten any new conent.
    This about sums it up.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast