+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Warfront matching is epic fail.

  1. #1
    Banned Shadowprison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Haida Gwaii
    Posts
    1,698

    Default Warfront matching is epic fail.

    Paired against the same R8 premade with a team of full R1-4 like 5 times in a row.

    I really shouldn't have to hide in the corners just to not die in a stun.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XKqDgBHnCQ


    Seriously, its ******ed.
    Last edited by Shadowprison; 12-20-2011 at 07:31 AM.

  2. #2
    RIFT Guide Writer Ninjahax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowprison View Post
    I really shouldn't have to hide in the corners just to not die in a stun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowprison View Post
    1. There is no such thing as stunlocks.
    Taken out of context, you could sound like quite a hypocrite.

  3. #3
    Banned Shadowprison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Haida Gwaii
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahax View Post
    Taken out of context, you could sound like quite a hypocrite.
    See point two. That applies here hence I'm not complaining about the class but the ******ed matching system.

  4. #4
    Shadowlander TheSteamPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Get over it. Some of us had to deal with rank 8s at rank 1 before Trion implemented the Valor/Vengeance system. Now they have "matched" warfronts and all you can do is complain because its not 100% perfect LOL.

  5. #5
    Ascendant Intim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,644

    Default

    TBH if you are are going to match players by rank it should be done correctly.

    Whilst I welcome the challenge of playing R8's , the point if pairing is to make PVP enjoyable for all and give people of similar gear levels chances to play reasonably evenly

  6. #6
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSteamPunk View Post
    Get over it. Some of us had to deal with rank 8s at rank 1 before Trion implemented the Valor/Vengeance system. Now they have "matched" warfronts and all you can do is complain because its not 100% perfect LOL.
    Completely different thing

    1) When you did it the premades had a hard time getting into together and both sides had a chance of having rank 8's. Now the system tends to break because of premades and puts random groups against a full rank 8 premade which is exactly what he proved happens by posting a video

    2) Lower ranks get rolled far more now even when the current system is working as designed

    The system is a complete failure, no one gives a crap about how close to 100% perfect it is

  7. #7
    Ascendant Zaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,411

    Default

    Oh lord, lol.
    People complain even harder, despite the queues being improved.
    ~Quiescent

  8. #8
    Ascendant Tigruz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,930

    Default

    They're not a premade. I've played on that BG for months now. People think when a match is filled with people from Briarcliff its a premade, but Briarcliff is the only server that actually contributes to this BG.

    Get over it.
    <Retired>

  9. #9
    Banned Shadowprison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Haida Gwaii
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigruz View Post
    They're not a premade. I've played on that BG for months now. People think when a match is filled with people from Briarcliff its a premade, but Briarcliff is the only server that actually contributes to this BG.

    Get over it.
    How about no.

  10. #10
    RIFT Guide Writer Ninjahax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowprison View Post
    How about no.
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7151/6...41d0714d66.jpg

  11. #11
    Ascendant Tigruz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowprison View Post
    How about no.
    Right, because you've been on that BG for a week thus you know more than me. Keep on getting farmed.
    <Retired>

  12. #12
    Champion ninefourtyfour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigruz View Post
    They're not a premade. I've played on that BG for months now. People think when a match is filled with people from Briarcliff its a premade, but Briarcliff is the only server that actually contributes to this BG.

    Get over it.
    I like going against brocliff guardians, makes for fun matches.

  13. #13
    Banned Shadowprison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Haida Gwaii
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigruz View Post
    Right, because you've been on that BG for a week thus you know more than me. Keep on getting farmed.
    Same 5 players in 5 matches isn't a premade. Right.

    I don't want to hear anything from you about this as you run premades with a healer yourself.

  14. #14
    Champion ninefourtyfour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    558

    Default

    That doesnt mean its a premade, lol.

    Running with a pocket healer is not a premade.

  15. #15
    Ascendant Tigruz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowprison View Post
    Same 5 players in 5 matches isn't a premade. Right.

    I don't want to hear anything from you about this as you run premades with a healer yourself.
    Wow I love that you know so much about me! So in this week you've been on our BG you've seen me run these premades? I'd sure love to know who I run with.

    I played 10 games yesterday and went against the same 10-12 people each game. Did I play against a 10-12 man premade? I mean following your logic I did.
    Last edited by Tigruz; 12-20-2011 at 09:24 AM.
    <Retired>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts