+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Shadowprison

Thread: Stop complaining about assassins killing you.

Default Stop complaining about assassins killing you.

1. There is no such thing as stunlocks.

2. He was 7 ranks above you.

3. Why are you alone in zerg PvP.

Every time you call assassins viable in anything but solo world PvP ganking on players with 6 invasions on them, a kitten is killed.

Only time opening with stun is worth it imo is if they are running really fast and being spontaneous and random. If it's a person walking around un-mounted, jagged strike/assassinate all the way! ~2s to get the first finisher off, then the stun is nice to use Then you can make sure you get behind them on the second finisher to drop that 55% dmg boosted Final Blow.

My assassin can decimate some high rank players too though, I just have to go through 2 - 4 finisher cycles sometimes for a higher rank instead of 2 or less cycles for lower ranks. Obvs mileage can vary. 1 assassin vs 2 higher ranks will probably be a death if they don't slip away. A sin can clear out a couple lower ranks though. Though I even couldn't survive trying to take out this 4 man group of what seemed like lower rank players (think a higher rank rogue was in the pack). I could kill 2 - 3 and then I'd be dead/need to slip away. Couldn't kill all 4 of them before dying

Pro-tip against assassins: Don't run away from them unless you are significantly out-running them. It cracks me up when someone is running from me just letting me unload on their back. Not only do I get access to my behind only attack with ease, but my other 2 CP builders and Final Blow all deal 15% more damage. There is your Assassin lesson - don't run away from them, you die faster.

ps. You'd be surprised what I've mustered with an assassin in warfronts :x They have their moments.
    Last edited by Violacea; 12-19-2011 at 12:46 PM.

i could voice the same for SC but hey it got nerfed.
    Now known as Menthol of galena.
    my spec http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...uhcV.xxoAksqxk
    Wolfsbane =worst shard.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowprison View Post
    Every time you call assassins viable in anything but solo world PvP ganking on players with 6 invasions on them, a kitten is killed.
    Please continue propagating this myth!

I'm not saying assassins aren't limited in their uses, but what they do, they do very well.

+ Reply to Thread