+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Stormcaller nerf

Prophet of Telara

Default Stormcaller nerf

* Stormcaller: Lightning Burst now has its damage reduced by 30% in PvP.
    * Stormcaller: The critical hit damage bonus provided by the Storm Shard buff is reduced to 25% bonus in PvP.

hahahaha

I dont want to suggest or make anymore pvp videos guides about stormcaller anymore, but i would want to say Stormcaller spec is still extermly good in pvp, however not giving hopes for people cause then you will see more use the spec and all of a sudden a new thread for it to be nerfed. hope the crying babies got thier candy now.
    Pvp tournament 5v5 Pts Alpha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4lT..._order&list=UL
    Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    SwordPlay aka ReapingGlory #1 Mage
    Phalooz aka Cromagis #1 Warrior
    Come and take the titles!

Soulwalker

So instead of 4000 crits u get 3000 crits, not bad.

Ascendant

It should never have been that high in the first place, as a full r8 i got critted by LB once for 5600 no joke.
    http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5...1212145723.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Amarayna View Post
    * Stormcaller: Lightning Burst now has its damage reduced by 30% in PvP.
    * Stormcaller: The critical hit damage bonus provided by the Storm Shard buff is reduced to 25% bonus in pvp.
    I LOL'D ...alot.
    I shouldn't have to pve to pvp.

This is a joke. No wonder people are fleeing this horrible PvP for anything else. The ability was fine the way it was. You have stacks of electrified on you, you either LoS, charge the SC, or ***** at your healers/mages for not cleansing you (if you're a melee rogue/warrior).

Cannot wait for GW2 to come out.
    <Retired>

Yeah it was a pretty heavy-handed nerf, and that sucks, but look at the bright side!

Quote Originally Posted by Swordplay View Post
    I dont want to suggest or make anymore pvp videos guides about stormcaller anymore
    Last edited by Bleeds; 12-19-2011 at 08:43 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Tigruz View Post
    This is a joke. No wonder people are fleeing this horrible PvP for anything else. The ability was fine the way it was. You have stacks of electrified on you, you either LoS, charge the SC, or ***** at your healers/mages for not cleansing you (if you're a melee rogue/warrior).

Really?? dude look at my post right above yours and look at my pic, look at the crits that thing hits for. Oh and it doesnt help when the person who hit me with that is boasting that he can crit even higher upwards to 7k. How can you defend that?? it was op point blank.
    Last edited by Kiika; 12-19-2011 at 08:46 AM.

Ascendant

I'd have rather every other class get that kind of burst:survivability ratio. I'm sure you'd have no problem with that, right? Oh wait, no...I can hear it now "WTF PARACHAMP ONESHOT ME"..........Oh. What happened to warrior burst?
    Maza the Mage <Damaged PvPness>
    Not playing a warrior anymore because it's boring.
    11/11 HK | 4/4 ROTP | 0/8 ID

Quote Originally Posted by Kiika View Post
    Really?? dude look at my post right above yours and look at my pic, look at the crits that thing hits for. Oh and it doesnt help when the person who hit me with that is boasting that he can crit even higher upwards to 7k. How can you defend that?? it was op point blank.
    I can understand where melee is coming from, but anytime I ever saw stacks of electrified on me I immediately ran to hide behind something, or found the SC and immediately went off on him/her.

When I was on my mage I would cleanse melee that had stacks of it, and made sure the SC was silenced at all times.

The spec was a pure glass cannon, if you even breathed on them and they didn't have a healer they would fall over dead. With their lack of survivability their burst damage should be that high!
    <Retired>

Ascendant

I can understand where melee is coming from, but anytime I ever saw stacks of electrified on me I immediately ran to hide behind something, or found the SC and immediately went off on him/her.

When I was on my mage I would cleanse melee that had stacks of it, and made sure the SC was silenced at all times.

The spec was a pure glass cannon, if you even breathed on them and they didn't have a healer they would fall over dead. With their lack of survivability their burst damage should be that high!
    ParaChamp and Sab were the same. They were nerfed. Why should SC be different?
    Maza the Mage <Damaged PvPness>
    Not playing a warrior anymore because it's boring.
    11/11 HK | 4/4 ROTP | 0/8 ID

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt55511 View Post
    ParaChamp and Sab were the same. They were nerfed. Why should SC be different?
    They shouldn't have been nerfed in the first place. I didn't PvP when sab reigned over people, but I did play when Para/Champs could destroy people, but the thing is you could easily kite them and make them look stupid. If you got in melee range of them and didn't escape obviously you were going to die.

The Para/Champ was the master of melee, so why should any class deserve to live if they decided to stay in and toe to toe the Para/Champ?

This constant nerfing of classes because the general population of the game can't handle them is one of the reasons the majority of the hardcore PvP population has fled this game. PvP in this game is turning into an absolute joke.
    <Retired>

95% of this forum goes "YAY! Balance has been restored!"
    Then, the 5% that actually knows where PvP is going...
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Then, the 5% that actually knows where PvP is going...
    Down the crapper?
    I shouldn't have to pve to pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexxer View Post
    Down the crapper?
    Far beyond that, I'm afraid
    ~Quiescent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast