+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Stormcaller nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Tigruz View Post
    This is a joke. No wonder people are fleeing this horrible PvP for anything else. The ability was fine the way it was. You have stacks of electrified on you, you either LoS, charge the SC, or ***** at your healers/mages for not cleansing you (if you're a melee rogue/warrior).

Cannot wait for GW2 to come out.
    Ya.... this was a joke. SCs were fine. Damn I'm sad. It was like a free KB when I saw one. Back to chloro/dom mage-tank annoying crap.

GG Trion. Way to screw that up.
    Seb - R40 OP PVP Warrior
    Solo Tanking Akylios - But I hate tanking Plutonus.
    New WF Idea for Rift
    SAVE THE VK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rottweiler-STi View Post
    yay more pyrodoms now err wait... no.... do not want...
    I have to agree please noooo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigruz View Post
    They'll get nerfed soon, don't worry.
    Please?!?
    I shouldn't have to pve to pvp.

aux

They didn't buy the l2cleanse argument D:

... who still used Lightning Burst anyway :|
    I'm so BORED

Rift Disciple

Seems like a repeat of the rogue fiasco... Wonder how many people here defending this were QQing about rogues a few weeks ago who were saying the exact same crap. L2Purge L2Cleanse... Props to the guys making videos showing how to knock off 80-90% of someones HP though.

Even playing as a healer I have 1 ST instant cleanse & an aoe cleanse and it is still impossible to keep up with debuffs. I cannot afford to stop throwing out heals when entire raids are taking massive AoE damage.
    Last edited by xAerose; 12-19-2011 at 09:57 AM.

Rift Disciple

Trion has consistently shown that they don't like glass canon specs in pvp, period. Idk why the next spec in line even argues the fact anymore, and then cries about it after the nerfbat swings. If you can melt people you're going to get nerfed, end of story.

I think the only acceptable QQ here is that stormcallers should have had a few more weekends to have their fun. That was one of the fastest big nerfs I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by xAerose View Post
    Seems like a repeat of the rogue fiasco... Wonder how many people here defending this were QQing about rogues a few weeks ago who were saying the exact same crap. L2Purge L2Cleanse... Props to the guys making videos showing how to knock off 80-90% of someones HP though.
    Rogues don't die if you breathe on them, Stormcallers do.
    <Retired>

Quote Originally Posted by Rexxer View Post
    I have to agree please noooo.

Please?!?
    lol yea SC was like oh damn SC building on me let me just get behind this rock here ok cool. pyro/dom is like oh theres that pyrodom aga.... er poly... lemee just move out of ... dead...

its pointless arguing on these forums. whiners get what they want. even when presented with factual counters and explinaion. QQ I WANT IT NERFED. wins.
    Now known as Menthol of galena.
    my spec http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...uhcV.xxoAksqxk
    Wolfsbane =worst shard.

Shadowlander

Needed nerfing and was. Was hitting WAYYYYYY too hard.

Rift Disciple

Thankfully the majority of the SC's were complete garbage. Every good one I've noticed though seems to always have a dedicated pocket healer anyways. That one good one for every ten baddies could easily influence the results of a match.

MAX ive been hit fro was 5.5k (95% of my health) as a mage i appricate what went into setting up that dmg. and the O DAMN i didnt react fast enough and died.

ALL this nerf did. was change the rotation of a stormcaller.

its just going to eb
    elect > ice sheer.>icicle CBx2 static on> cb > LB icicle. changing it up depending on situation. just giogn to extend the time between icicle proc and lb cast to maximize the double icicle proc to counter act the dmg.

O NOES US MAGES FIGURD OUT HOW TO MAKE IT USEFULL AGAIN. nerf our brainz plz
    Now known as Menthol of galena.
    my spec http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...uhcV.xxoAksqxk
    Wolfsbane =worst shard.

The whole thing about "just cleans the stacks" really bugs me for the following reason:

In order to survive that you HAVE to spec a certain spec that has cleans to counter that one SC spec, which would be fine except that SC spec can kill anyone virtually equally well.

From a warrior perspective before the nerf if you wanted to not get wtf pwned by this SC spec you have to spec into VK *not counting los or pocket healers mind you*, a defensive tree to get a cleans just to survive ONE CALLING. So now yeah great we can cleans ourselves every 10 seconds so the stacks are gone and no more nuke *unless 2 SC's have you targeted, then you might as well take off your armor and stick your butt in the air for them as 10 second CD on cleans is not enough to keep electrofied off you from 2 or more SC's* But this spec also means we do sub par to our already sub par damage, lose alot of utility, and are now relegated to having to harrass blue bars, all because of one OP spec. Which again, wouldnt be bad if the SC spec was a counter to another spec, but its not, its just a "long" set up time, i win button.

THAT is why it was nerfed
    Last edited by Whytblaze; 12-19-2011 at 10:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I know EXACTLY what you mean about having to respec after each patch ... it does get old. I want to play the game, not the patch mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by xAerose View Post
    Thankfully the majority of the SC's were complete garbage. Every good one I've noticed though seems to always have a dedicated pocket healer anyways. That one good one for every ten baddies could easily influence the results of a match.
    You can say that about any class with any spec. It doesn't only apply to SC's. Your entire response there could actually be applied to any spec/class.
    <Retired>

Now simply waiting for nerf to pyro/dom as the way things are going its pretty much inevitable

Ascendant

this is why i don't post videos

id get nerfed too fast
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast