+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Is this Fripplez Training Camp??

Default Is this Fripplez Training Camp??

Rift Disciple

I thought that this was going to be a call out for this trash mage in my battlegroup that sucks balls for a fully geared R8... His name happens to be Fripplez lol... What an insult these kids would fare so much better in WF's than him.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by xAerose View Post
    I thought that this was going to be a call out for this trash mage in my battlegroup that sucks balls for a fully geared R8... His name happens to be Fripplez lol... What an insult these kids would fare so much better in WF's than him.
    Hah, he's in my battlegroup. Pretty bad, even with his crutch of an OP build. He's pretty good at escaping back to the healers, I'll give him that ;)

-Manabane

Telaran

Cut him some slack. He has nothing better in his life other than making his terribad videos and spamming stupid /y in wfs everytime he kills someone.

pathetic.

So, you're saying he is a quiet person?
    Strawberryfields L3X High Elf Mage@Bloodiron-EU (currently playing)
    Mercenary Krool L60 Mathosian Warrior@Bloodiron-EU (currently playing)
    Marshall Raynedrops L60 High Elf Cleric@Bloodiron-EU

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Raynedrops View Post
    So, you're saying he is a quiet person?
    lmao

As quiet as a mouse

Really??? Fripplez is fully geared for p8? Would never have guessed seeing as i kill him every time i see em lmao.

Fripplez, is easy to kill.... i dont make his video's. I guess he don't keep track of those videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Tohrid View Post
    I LOL'd.

I put Fripplez on ignore such a long time ago, he's on my server and is the first to slam someone unnecessarily. He's rude, and basically mean.

I can always tell when he's in a warfront with me because I see chat replying to 'no one' like ...

"**** and play the game" or "g-d then just leave". It's funny but sad. Wish we could vote people in RIFT off the Island.

PS Tohrid I can't stand running into you lol. But when you're half health my man ... that's when I'll strike.
    Linkedin
    Crushing noobs in RIFT PvP since 2011

I've always been curious of what he is saying over there. We have a guy just like him on our side, Graf. Whines the entire match. I wonder how Fripplez will do now with the SC being nerfed.

Soulwalker

no idea who this guy is i've never seen him in pvp but that video had me dying

Rift Disciple

Ugh graf.... Imagine if graf and fripplez had a baby. If I recall last night someone on defi side was QQing about you not dying manabane! Why u no die??? Seriously w/e mana shows up I'm happy. So refreshing to see a good warrior. Plus you do a nice job of distracting everyone so I can pick them off. The one who really gets on my nerves is Azion lol... he's sooooo good at running away it's not even funny.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by xAerose View Post
    Ugh graf.... Imagine if graf and fripplez had a baby. If I recall last night someone on defi side was QQing about you not dying manabane! Why u no die??? Seriously w/e mana shows up I'm happy. So refreshing to see a good warrior. Plus you do a nice job of distracting everyone so I can pick them off. The one who really gets on my nerves is Azion lol... he's sooooo good at running away it's not even funny.
    (This thread is the closest we have to a battlegroup forum :P )

Hah, I'm happy with my role : Distract/AE Silence/Survive. It's as a warrior should be!

Azion is good people. I ran into him doing the pvp dailies in EI. I saw his yellow text and told him that as silly as it sounds, you don't actually have to flag to do the pvp dailies. He replied he wanted to to spice em up. So I asked if he was ready then flagged myself for some fun duels. HINT: Warrior 2h spec kinda sucks in pvp lol

Anyone going to Fripple Games 2012??

Rift Disciple

If you combine Fripplez, Goldleaf, and Graf together you get Grippleaf. They're like those mosh-up celebreality basket case couples only translated to Warfront yelling drama.

Maybe they should start a guild!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast