+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: WF Loot Pop-up Windows

Ascendant

Default WF Loot Pop-up Windows

The number of loot pop-up windows in WF's is too damn high.

Let's use this thread to petition Trion to fix this issue (I propose 4 solutions below). I have died countless times due to the fact 3 loot windows pop-up and I am forced to either fight blindly or use my mouse to click on all three of them, taking me away from the battle. This was discussed in another thread a few threads down, but I think it deserves its own thread.

Here's a few solutions:

1) Give us a settings option to either forego all loot or just auto-need or auto-greed (depending on the loot in question). Almost everyone needs on stuff they can need on and greeds on everything else. Give us an option to automatically do this without a pop-up.

2) Make it so loot pop-ups wont appear while you are in combat, but will only appear while your toon is not engaged with anyone.

3) Make it so everything that was looted will appear at the end of the WF for everyone to roll on.

4) Remove all loot except for platinum and rare epic drops (like fluffy). Platinum needs no pop-up and rare drops are rare enough not to be a constant nuisance.

So, if you agree that loot windows in WF's are highly annoying and have numerous easy fixes, please "sign" this thread.

That was a terrible Warfront, and I'm sorry.

I like your ideas by the way. (;

Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Parfaite View Post
    That was a terrible Warfront, and I'm sorry.
    Yeah my team was s*itty. I told them not to cap any flags because I wanted to see a 1000-0 loss, but they capped one anyway. Defiant PUGs have been horribad all night. And everyone on your team was being pocket healed, so there was not much I could do solo. That and the fact Gkane pretty much 2-shots me each time I see him. (And people say warriors need buffs. The only people that say that either don't know their class or are low ranked).

I like your ideas by the way. (;
    Thanks.
    Last edited by AceinHole; 12-18-2011 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    Yeah my team was s*itty. I told them not to cap any flags because I wanted to see a 1000-0 loss, but they capped one anyway. Defiant PUGs have been horribad all night. And everyone on your team was being pocket healed, so there was not much I could do solo. That and the fact Gkane pretty much 2-shots me each time I see him. (And people say warriors need buffs. The only people that say that either don't know their class or are low ranked).

Thanks.
    Rofl, yeah, he was saying that he's almost positive you have him on your KOS list. Believe it or not, our one main-healer didn't come into the game until like, 500 or 600 down. I was the only healer until then. But yeah, I wanted to see the 1000-0 win too. But we settled for 1000-3 lol.

Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Parfaite View Post
    Rofl, yeah, he was saying that he's almost positive you have him on your KOS list. Believe it or not, our one main-healer didn't come into the game until like, 500 or 600 down. I was the only healer until then. But yeah, I wanted to see the 1000-0 win too. But we settled for 1000-3 lol.
    I usually mark him when I am lead because he wrecks people so hard. But no, I don't necessarily have him on any KOS list or anything. I don't have such a list (well except maybe for COPS).

And, yeah, I wanted to see a 1000-0 loss too. I have never seen that on either side before.

If someone asked me to choose between getting rid of cancer and getting rid of loot windows... it'd take me a bit to decide.
    Last edited by Bleeds; 12-18-2011 at 01:29 AM.

the fact that if there's more than one at a time it blocks your damn target!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Testercules; 12-18-2011 at 01:47 AM.
    Wqrriqr: 207850 Defiants decapitated

Old Videos: PVP1 & PVP2
    0/11 HK 1/1 GW2

Telaran

+ 1........

But I want a fluffeh :<

But yes, that loot window is soooo annoying, and if your team is spending time looting, they doin' it wrong.

At the very least it would be nice if we could manipulate them in our UI. Move em off to the side, shrink em down, etc. I'd be happy with that. Although I have to agree, a "cleaner" solution would just implement auto need/greed on loots and auto need/pass (for things like fluffy since I can still need the damn thing although I already have it)

Great idea and long overdue

I'd love to have an auto-need/greed selection.
    Lemming (formerly Mrhyde@Belmont), Guild Leader of Black Company on Greybriar
    We are Black Company ~~~ See our recruitment thread!

THIS IS HOW I ROLL
    Raids Mon/Tue/Thur 5:30 server time, 9/9, 2/4, 1/3, 1/3

Soulwalker

I definitely agree with this suggestion. It's extremely annoying with the constant loot pop-ups in WF's.

I already got Fluffy!

NO MORE LOOT BOXES IN WFS!!!!!

/signed
    Last edited by Am0n; 12-18-2011 at 05:23 AM.
    "You lost me at Balance"

/agree, those things are ungodly amounts of annoying.

Make everything auto-greed imo, and make Fluffly a unique item so those that have it cannot roll again for it.
    afk tera.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast