+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Weekend Scion? Do you WANT people leaving?

Ascendant

Default Weekend Scion? Do you WANT people leaving?

The longest/worst/most annoying warfront is the bonus one for the weekend. Seriously? I know people are already leaving, but do you really have to give them a hand?

You know it's a bad warfront when most of my guild isn't queueing it despite it being the bonus WF.

Doing a lot of other things besides Rift just became much more interesting.
    Raelyn <The Granite Guard> R40 Warrior @ Seastone
    Tomoka <The Granite Guard> R40 Cleric @ Seastone

Weren't you the guy that bashed me for being a Rogue on a PvE shard?
    ~Quiescent

You mean the map that gives the most favour and prestige, win or lose, drives people who want prestige and favour?

Does not compute.

5k favor in one match, and i didn't even come in on time.

Rift Disciple

Thats in your opinion and your guilds. Just cause you hate it, doesnt mean everyone else does.
    Personally if the wait wasnt so long, I just do those all the time. And even with the 20min or so wait now its worth it. 5k prestige before from winning. Tnen a ton of favor ontop of that. And losing gave me about 2k prestige. Yep Im going to quit the game now, I want my 50k prestige in one match!

Seriously are you just a troll? Or just wanting to complain about something?

Rift Chaser

I for one like the chaos, and win or lose you get great favor assuming people die a lot on both sides. One sided farming is never fun though :P

Do I get anything for capping the faction? I can already buy everything with the faction I have.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Weren't you the guy that bashed me for being a Rogue on a PvE shard?
    No, I've never been on a PVE shard.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    You mean the map that gives the most favour and prestige, win or lose, drives people who want prestige and favour?

Does not compute.

In terms of favor per hour, it's lower than both BG and Codex, and also Whitefall Escalation. You can have fast ones, but many seem to go on 20 or 30 minutes. (Sometimes even longer) Not sure about Library since it's a relatively new one, but I suspect it's usually faster as well.

When BG is the weekend scenario, wins are typically 3-4k and that's in about 5 minutes, maybe 10.

Plus, you know whether you have a good team or a bad team in one of the others, it doesn't go on too long. You get on a bad team in a Scion and the other team doesn't run stones quickly, it goes on and on and on and on...

Plane Walker

People who want favor and prestige queue Scion, people who want their ******* runezergers rep queue it. Nobody is forcing you to play scion.

Scion is my fave zone. One match.. 7k favour.

I don't see much to complain about tbh. If you don't like that zone just queue for something else.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Champion

Do realize that all people have their own taste on what warfronts they like. If there is one that you don't like, well ok, then just don't add it. Problem solved.
    Writing a message in forum that all players will leave for something that you think, will just make me yawn, because the day i decide to leave the game, then it wont be because someone says so in a forum, and certainly not because it is not one of the warfronts that i like that is the weekend special

Port Scion is probably my favorite warfront. Port Scion Bonus is so so delicious.

10k favor in a match (without a veterans vial)? Yes, please.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Xney View Post
    The longest/worst/most annoying warfront is the bonus one for the weekend. Seriously? I know people are already leaving, but do you really have to give them a hand?

You know it's a bad warfront when most of my guild isn't queueing it despite it being the bonus WF.

Doing a lot of other things besides Rift just became much more interesting.
    Speak for yourself, Port of Scion is my favourite WF by far.

Shadowlander

As much as I hate scion (mostly because my pc sucks and so it lags a lot) because of the rep to buy that rune this is a good chance to raise rep.

Well my warrior is maxed so he never goes to scion (though still need to run 14 more stone for the last achievement....) but for my other alts this is good chance no matter what. Just trying to stay away from crowd and run stones etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post

Does not compute.

Library and then garden gives most favor/prestige per hour.

If your team sucks, then at least it's not long farm in library and garden.

If your team sucks in scion, be happy if u have soul recall cd up, if not - spawn camped 20min+ for 2k favor, while in library u can suck 4 matches in 20min for 1k favor ea.
    Adalie r8 Rogue - Icewatch
    Acex r6 Cleric - Icewatch
    Gran r8 warrior - Icewatch

I think the poster should just leave Rift. Anyone who doesnt recognize how much favor and prestige can be gained in Scion even when losing is ret@rded. Would you rather run Whitefall matches where you can be lagged into a 15 minute stall without favor gains?
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast